I&K Distributors

I&K Distributors Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Robert Fishbein

Strong dsd company with a great line of in house products to sell

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Northfield Center, OH

ProsI&K was a great company at one time with a large customer base and over 4,000 products to sell on a given day company made own products dips,salads,pizza which were of high quality and customers really enjoyed.

ConsIn 2006 company was sold to ceo and investment group and the slide became evident to the point that employees with 20 years service were leaving the company and the low point happened in 2012 when a rival company purchased I&K and as a result this once proud company will not exist after September15,2012

Very negative and not appreciated.

General Manager (Current Employee)
    Delphos, OH

Prosnone to really speak of

Consall negative slave driver atmosphere

Seat of your pants management style, extremely unprofessional.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Grand Rapids, MI

ProsWork independently, philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example and of having a full understanding of the entire business model

ConsPay was good at first but with each new owner, wages and benefits were reduced. Early hours to late in the day. not unusual to work 60 plus hours per week.

Advice to Senior ManagementRobert Fishbein is no longer the CEO and that's a good thing. He single-handedly took a company with great people and replaced them with people who would do his bidding. He had no concept of business professionalism, he lacked integrity, and a sense of loyalty.

Worked for I&K Distributors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at I&K Distributors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for I&K Distributors CEO Robert Fishbein. All reviews posted anonymously by I&K Distributors employees.