I-many

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Paul T. Winn

Empowers power, listens to them for ideas, and encourages dissenting opinions. I like working here as I feel respected.

Redwood City, CA

I have been working at I-many

Pros- Empowers power, listens to them for ideas, and encourages dissenting opinions. I feel respected and valued, which is great.
- Good combination of small enough to make a difference and have some possible reward if the company is later sold, but stable unlike a startup
- Good pay and benefits
- Very good vacation time policy (esp once personal time and floating holiday are added)
- Flexible and reasonable hours (some work off hours, esp. during crunch time, but generally few people there on site before 10am or after 7pm)
- Small goodies like bagels twice a week, food often out at lunch, a recent Bay cruise, everyone sent home early before Labor Day weekend, etc.

Cons- Telecommuting officially allowed, but not really available
- Occasional weekend work during crunches for developers

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing most of what you are doing, but be careful with the occasional weekend work for developers, as they may get tempted to go elsewhere in the Bay Area, where jobs are more plentiful than the country at large. Note that "John A. Rade" is not currently at iMANY -- he is part of the previous management team from long ago.

You have to work hard and under big pressure

Redwood City, CA

I have been working at I-many

ProsYou can learn a lot of business rule, and work on JAVA EE and Database programming, and get experience very quickly

ConsManager always push you to work hard, the balance between work and life is very bad. The pay is lower than average

Advice to Senior Managementraise salary and give more bonus to employee, slow down the developing pace. give more promotion to every engineer and other workers

Good product, prior management left stigma in marketplace and within the employee community.

Senior Management (Former Employee)
Edison, NJ

I worked at I-many

ProsProvides a product that is relevant in today's market, thus poised for continued growth. Management is growing by acquiring other companies and seems to fold them in well.

ConsWhile I-Many has made headway since replacing prior leadership, it still remains to be seen if the marketplace and top talent will return and trust the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay above board in your employee and client dealings. That is how truly successful software companies become huge (assuming the technology stays current).

Good luck, I-many

Network Administrator (Current Employee)

Pros4 weeks of vacation after 3 years of employment

ConsHeadquartered in New Jersey even though the bulk of the employees are in Maine and CAlifornia.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose the Edison office and either headquarter in Maine or California.

Good work environment, Good People, Flexibility and Good Pay

Senior QA Engineer (Current Employee)
Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at I-many full-time for more than a year

ProsDecent Work pressures,
Flexible timings,
Good People to work with,

ConsA little more salary would make it a perfect place.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease concentrate a bit more on Full time employees rather than investing time and money on Consultants.
Arrange more events for making it more fun.

Good company for career start up

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at I-many full-time

ProsGood work Environment, Flexible work hours

ConsSenior management does not have a clear vision

Company still in search of itself...

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at I-many

ProsLongtime employees and pharma customer have loyalty; have weathered many "storms" throughout the company's history

ConsCompany rebranded to Revitas in early 2012; no clear identity -- its potential remains yet to be achieved; little retention of new employees; it's a revolving door.

Worked for I-many? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at I-many reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for I-many CEO Paul T. Winn. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by I-many employees.