ICI Services

Updated Mar 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mike McCarley

The company is very attentive to your personal needs.

Senior Program Analyst (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

ProsUp and coming business, very nice team environment.

ConsNot a lot of amenities like some larger corporations might have such as leather notebooks etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganization charts are important

Good company Growing

Engineer Tech III (Current Employee)
    Pascagoula, MS

ProsSolid training, great employees, managment is there to help you with any questions/concerns

Consbenefits and pay could be a little better.Promotional opportunities limited.

"Good people, growing company, bad pay."

ProsThe people here are wonderful. Never any drama among employees. Bad employees get weeded out fast. Allotted an hour for lunch, no clocking in and out before and after work. Everyone is very helpful with answering questions and there is a lot of room to move up within the company. Company is growing quickly, and they offer a tuition reimbursement program.

ConsYou only get 10 days PTO your first year there. Taking time off is like pulling teeth, it's hard to do. Not because they don't let you(sometimes they don't), but they make you feel bad for wanting to take the time off. Many people don't leave for lunch for fear of not being here when needed by upper management. People shouldn't have to feel trapped at work. Pay is good if you come in asking for a good rate. If not, they will take advantage of your low price.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees what industry standards are, give them more PTO their first year, and don't make them feel bad for wanting to leave for lunch or having to leave early for appointments, to take care of a sick child, etc. Don't hound your employees with work when they are on vacation.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company with some incompetence at the top, but claim that they care.

ProsThey seem to be growing.

ConsJudgement of senior managers is questionable.

Love the people, hate the benefits.

ProsI found the management, or at least my team lead, project manager, and sector lead to be very open, honest, and willing to help. The compensation is ok, but I know my superiors well, and I enjoy working with them, as well as my peers.

ConsBenefits package is not great. When compared to my last government contracting job, it is actually shameful. To be fair, it is a much smaller company, and probably not capable of similar benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would recommend at you separate the sick leave from PTO, and gives us more than 10 days combined for the first year.

ICI Services

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat Company to work for in the DC or Northern Virginia area. A consulting firm focusing primarily on government clients.

ConsSmall company with limited opportunities for lateral or vertical movement. My particular contract wasn't too challenging so that was frustrating.

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Worked for ICI Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICI Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICI Services CEO Mike McCarley. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by ICI Services employees.