ICONMA

Be The First To
Add Photos

ICONMA CEO and Managing Member Claudine S. George

Claudine S. George

Great company to work for; with opportunity to grow.

Delivery Operations Lead (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsI have worked with ICONMA for the past 6 years and have experienced a great working environment. I was given the opportunity to grow within the firm as I started out as a recruiter and have moved on to an operations lead role. They have a large number of clients across the country and have a pretty aggressive team who are on always trying to make things happen. I have seen the company grow in the past 6 years and feel that they can go a long way.

The office has a very friendly atmosphere and we have events like birthday parties, softball games, team dinners etc which certainly helps to create a great environment.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Great company to work for

ProsICONMA offers a great collaborative environment with a solid management structure to provide support for the team. In my experience, ICONMA always went above and beyond for their clients and employees.

ConsNone that i can think of.

Frustrating.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsNone. They lied tome and said I would have paid holidays and PTO, but no not for the account I was assigned to. Reps don't have their information right.

ConsEverything. Very bad health insurance; no communication; no follow-up, very frustrating contract house to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better health insurance to your contractors and give us better support.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mediocre at best....dangerously incompetent at worst

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) Troy, MI

ProsDecent location
    Fairly decent salary
    Good co-workers

That's all that I pretty much have to say. The insurance was okay.

ConsDirty office
    People play "favorites" when it comes to promotions
    Bad commission structure - you can't be sure they aren't stealing from you

Advice to Senior ManagementGet in the office sometime! Take ownership of what is going on. Do an audit, because people are probably stealing.

Great Experience

ProsExcellent atmosphere, promotes teamwork. Dedicated to doing what is right for all clients. Management tends to be flexible with employees. Recruiters and contract relations keep in touch with contractors and work hard to resolve issues and ensure everything goes smoothly.

ConsNot really many cons to speak of. Account managers aggressively try to get feedback from clients but not aleays able to which seems somewhat common in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring good people

Excellent place to work and grow , working with them for last 5 years

Account/Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) East Brunswick, NJ

ProsCompany have high standards and great work ethics , provide excellent growth opportunity and recognize and reward your hard work.

ConsNothing major, its a fast growing company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up and maintain the good work

Good place to work

Junior Mkt Dev Splst (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThey provide a good opportunity.

ConsThey offered me no benefits.

Excellent company to work.

Recruiter (Current Employee) East Brunswick, NJ

ProsICONMA offers a process driven and positive work environment, supportive management, collaborative team. Pay/Benefits are competitive to the market. ICONMA is by far the best company I have worked for. They always listen to their employees and take good care of them. I would recommend ICONMA to anyone who is looking for a job in the staffing industry.

ConsNothing major I can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

I have been a contractor with ICONMA for many years and the experience has been positive but I would like training opps.

Project Coordinator (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsThey always find an assignment for me and are pleasant to work with.

ConsI don't have any cons at this time other than lack of additional training.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice if you could provide training opportunities to help better place current contractors and keep us working for you. I've seen online virtual training companies used for other consulting firms. It would be a nice retention effort.

Awful! Extremely unpleasant environment to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOnboarding is quick and attorney is good

ConsManagers do not conduct meetings and no interaction with senior management -just micromanage(what website and what emails are sent) instead they could something productive(getting new clients and BD work).No training or brainstroming sessions or conduct meetings on how the company is performing or targets

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not be very partial for the handful of people who say "yes" to whatever you ask for

Worked for ICONMA? Contribute to the Community!