ICS

Add Photos

Tom Dickerson

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou get to have your weekends free.

Conslong day that can be stressful

Great CEO but the company lacked diversity and culture that was open and collaborative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company had great potential in the space of data center and co-location

ConsIt is a extremely narcissistic environment that is in large part closed to those who are not a part of the family that has a majority visibility in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe in the CEO and have keep an eye on the company sense my departure and I believe that he and HR are working to overcome the issues.

Family atmosphere

Non Ferrous Manager (Current Employee) Laurens, SC

ProsFast paced, very rewarding. Good salary

ConsA very physically demanding job

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I had a great time working here, working with plants was very therapeutic, and my supervisor, Sue, was a great woman.

Plant Merchandiser (Former Employee) Quincy, MA

ProsThere was a lot of freedom, as long as you get the work done right.

ConsSome Home Depot employees did not appreciate the hard work we had done for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are doing great, but it would be nice to know where we would be going throughout the week rather than finding out the night before. Overall I love the company, but one supervisor in particular should work on his attitude, especially when one shows nothing but respect for him.

rewarding

Prosfriendly people to work with

Consno annual salary increase, you have to talk to your boss

Spread out very thin with HIGH expectations for low pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSomewhat flexible hours. No Mico-managing. Can be fun if at the right location. Travel Paid

ConsTravel-Heavy work load-High expectations with no hours to complete the work in.
    Requires very heavy lifting & physically exhausting after continuous employment
    given very small amount of hours in a location but getting deliveries 7-10 pallets every other day impossible to complete on such low hour allowance.
    No benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more hour allowance to employees 40 ? would be suggested since there is a high work load coming into stores.

SE

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt has a good work schedule and flexible hours. people that work there are fun to spend time with. they are very conscious of health and motivate everyone to be fit both mentally and physically.

ConsNot a good place to work in terms of quality of work. Old work and maintenance mainly. Less motivation from upper management as well. Management does not give recognition either.

Good company to work for, in any city

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsProfessional demeanor of staff was always very high. Great opportunity to expand your own personal knowledge. Strong leadership team.

ConsLong hours for consultants, often in another city. Travel is probably the biggest negative to this position, but you need to go where the client is...

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat leadership team

Good so far and improving

Vice President (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsFreedom, no micro management and very solid internal depth

Consspread to thin and growing to fast

Advice to Senior Managementpick your lane and stay there

Independent, unsupervised full-time, seasonal position

Live Goods Merchandiser (Former Employee) Providence, RI

ProsGreat independent contract company
    Hard Work
    Seasonal
    Outdoors - all weather conditions

ConsYou have to like being outdoors ALL THE TIME, in all weather conditions to perform this job...sometimes got overwhelming with one person responsible for so much...otherwise an awesome job to have....could pay a bit more

Worked for ICS? Contribute to the Community!