ICx Technologies
www.icxt.com Arlington, VA 500 to 999 Employees

ICx Technologies Reviews

ICx Technologies – Alpharetta – “ICx Tactical Platforms”

Not yet rated.

Colin J. Cumming

Growing pains.

Stillwater, OK

ProsYou get to help fight terrorism. The real thing, not fake security. This is deeply satisfying.

Innovative RnD in an environment open to new ideas. Wide range of interesting projects and technologies.

Up and coming.

Great people.

Many great locations.

ConsDisorganized. Mashing a bunch of small innovative companies together does not produce a big innovative company.

They seem to be building power structure composed of professional suits.

Trying to transform into a big company is costing some of the good things about small companies, and messing around with the corporate culture.

Future of company is uncertain.

Current medical insurance provider is not satisfactory.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdministration is getting out of hand.

Friendly production environment with diverse opportunities.

Electrical/Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

ProsLearned several new skills on the job, and employees who had been there longer than I were friendly and willing to teach patiently. Provided training that I can carry with me to other jobs free of charge. Worked on multiple projects and work was rarely boring or monotonous.

ConsMiscommunication was frequent between engineering, production, and purchasing departments. Part shortages were very common. Scheduling also needed work, as some weeks there was very little to do and others we were rushed to finish on time.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease communication between departments and include production employees in company events.

Worked for ICx Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICx Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICx Technologies CEO Colin J. Cumming. All reviews posted anonymously by ICx Technologies employees.