ID Wholesaler

www.idwholesaler.com

ID Wholesaler Reviews

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Chris Penn

I will miss working here!

Internet Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) Saint Louis Park, MN

ProsGood pay, low-stress environment, great management, casual dress, many learning opportunities, excellent team of co-workers, nice office, good location, room for growth. I've never been happier at a job. The position is not micro managed. Management listens to new ideas and always welcomes change. The company is doing great and will continue to be on top!

ConsI honestly can't think of anything bad to say about this company or the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep calm and carry onward and upward!

Great Company, Great Team of People!

(Current Employee) Saint Louis Park, MN

Pros- Company leaders truly value loyal employees, and it's easy to be loyal to a company with smart, ethical, entrepreneurial leaders.
    - Management is willing to try new things to be more efficient and/or more effective.
    - Owners invest in the business to support growth.
    - Ongoing learning is encouraged, providing opportunity to continually grow professionally.
    - Every individual has an impact on the success of the business.
    - Employees are treated very well; hard work, initiative and dedication are rewarded.
    - The people are down-to-earth and friendly.
    - Great opportunity to learn about ecommerce and online marketing, and to contribute to business goals.
    - Collaborative team environment with an abundance of variety of projects!
    - Office space is beautiful; it's brand new with modern decor.
    - Dress code is business casual to casual.
    - Benefits are good, with medical, dental, vision, disability, Aflac, 401K, and of course PTO and paid holidays.

Cons- It's hard to find a con in a stable, growing company that values it's employees!

Industry leader

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsGreat work-life balance, paid training program, compensation has turned out higher than anticipated, leads are provided, friendly teammates, nice to work for industry veterans, new office is spacious and modern. Can compete with competitors if necessary.

ConsLacks some big company perks like on site daycare, etc. Tight controls on discounts. Cubes could be bigger.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fast Growing Company with Fun Culture

Sales (Former Employee) Saint Louis Park, MN

ProsToo many to list, but here are a few of my top pros:
    - Excellent work/life balance
    - Competitive pay
    - Comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life, short term disability, long term disability, and Aflac options)
    - Generous PTO plan – especially great for those who are loyal to the company
    - Fast growing company with a bright future
    - Leader in the industry
    - Fast pace environment
    - No travel
    - Superb marketing team delivers high quality leads (no cold calling)
    - Management promotes from within
    - Great team of people
    - Beautiful, new, modern building
    - Central location in St. Louis Park close to Lake Calhoun and Uptown - near many restaurants and retail shops
    - Stable business, even in times when the economy has suffered

ConsI personally had great success at ID Wholesaler. I started on the sales team as an account manager and was promoted a couple of times over several years. Have a positive attitude, be smart, work hard and you will be rewarded. I don’t have any cons regarding my personal experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, I have nothing but respect for your leadership and core values.

Plan on working for your base salary only

Account Manager (Former Employee) Saint Louis Park, MN

ProsThis is a casual work enviroment, you can wear jeans everyday. They do have a paid training program.

ConsThere is very little opportunity to increase your income via commissions. Breaks are frowned upon, skipping lunch is encouraged. Should you have an issue, there is no HR department. There is a lack of support for the product which makes this more of a customer service position that actual sales. You are expected to call on old leads/prospects that do not even use the product.

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow through on your promise to support the product you sell.

Great Team of People & Exceptional Work Environment!

Marketing (Current Employee) Chanhassen, MN

ProsID Wholesaler values its employees. The leadership team is great at challenging you to exceed expectations as well as rewarding a job well done. Ongoing education is a focus as they help you reach your personal career goals. They understand how important the customer experience is and are always looking for opportunities to challenge the status quo. Customer service plays a big role in your ability to be successful at ID Wholesaler. And casual Friday - everyday - is definitely nice!

ConsThe coffee is always fresh and free... Although, I would consider this a perk!

Terrible Management, terrible salary

Account Representative (Former Employee) Chanhassen, MN

ProsNeat & clean work environment.

ConsAdvertising careers for account managers, but its nothing more than a call center job. If you are looking for a career, do NOT start here. Terrible communication, terrible pay, no freedom, bad management, zero chance for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to value your employees. Or, quit.

No room for growth-micromanagement

Account Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCasual dress, able to get time off when needed

ConsExtreme micro management
    zero creativity with problem solving
    price based approach to selling-

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micro managing
    Need a higher base salary
    Stop calling on old leads that never will buy anything, some have been beaten to death.

Worked for ID Wholesaler? Contribute to the Community!