IIMC

www.iimcal.ac.in

IIMC Reviews

IIMC – India – “IIM-Calcutta-Auditorium”

Usha : the dawn of new age work experience

Advisor (Current Employee)

ProsFantastic. Management is superb giving you the opportunity to think at your work. A very rare experience.

ConsSometimes too much liberty leading to club culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should concentrate on harnessing free thinking for greater opportunity.

THE DREAM COMES TRUE

Research Associate (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsIIMC provides not just a window but a complete planet of opportunities. Its a name that any educated person would want to associate with,( i must leave out the less privileged uneducated ones who might not even know what IIM is except for a ''Gomment offish'' with A huge campus).

ConsCons.......Yes right.....Once you work at IIM, you might have a problem ''liking'' any other job

Advice to Senior ManagementIts a hell of a job you are doing Sir's....All my respect.

Learning organisation

Academic (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

Prossupportive faculty and an environment conducive to learning which acts as a motivator at every step. encouragement from the institute itself to take up higher studies for which the professors are always willing to guide and help.

Conscertain grievances remain unresolved mostly due to relatively slow action on the part of the management which if in place would have helped boost our morale

Advice to Senior ManagementA little more employee friendliness would keep us engaged

Worked for IIMC? Contribute to the Community!