IL&FS technologies

IL&FS technologies Reviews

Updated Jul 12, 2014

Ravi Parthasarathy

Good

ProsThere are many pros which includes salary time balance pay location factors and therefore i joined within 1 month of getting offer letter

ConsWork load is high and have to be enterprising learning get it done . Have to on toe and might be required multitasking

Not a good company to work with.

Software Developer (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsGood for work opportunity for freshers.

ConsNot employee friendly.Be it leaves or anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it a bit employee friendly.Only working never adds the revenue.

Work in IL&FS Technologies

Prosgood salary, office infrastructure, incentives

Conspersonal growth, no projects, no learning

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lays off people without any warning

Officer (Former Employee) Bhubaneswar (India)

ProsFreedom to do your work by any method you can. The end results matter. No restriction on timings. Lots of leave.

Cons6 days working with 8:45 every day of time. No company does that except these fellows. Management gross mis-management where they lay off employees when the project they have tried to pull off does not get through. In short no job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce working days to 5. Try to boost employee morale.

good work culture,training

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

Proswork friendly,good work ethics and the culture is professional.

Consno accountability , never stand up for their employees or have any insight in employee welfare.

Advice to Senior Managementplease learn to rectify your mistakes and not sit over it, it builds good relationship with the employees.

No proper resource management

Software Developer (Former Employee) Bhubaneswar (India)

Prosgood salary among all IT companies in Bhubaneswar

Consno project with the company

Four years of intensive experience in the field of IT service and Technical support help desk

Prosit's good to a part of this company..

Conslack of policy for lower division employee ..need some updated management skills..

Project Management

I T SUPPORT (Current Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

ProsI recommend this company because they have a nice facilities of computers, servers, network technologies that are using in many big companies around the world. As a part of this company for 5 years as an I.T. Support, I learned a lot about servers, network, workstations on how to setup, configure, troubleshoot and so on and so fort.

ConsNo organizational chart, lack of budget in deployment, work delegations and low salary based on my own opinion.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate an Organization Chart that will help and make an office system that will benefit each departments. Make systems that will generate good results in each departments. Meeting of the bosses will help regarding on knowledge sharing, master planning on each and every site and cascade it to each and every departments that you are managing and so on and so fort.

As a fresher, i was happy and I am interested to join in IL & FS Technologies in Future.

Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) Dhakuākhanā (India)

ProsAll the senior are help full and I learn from them so many new idea.

ConsSometimes, we get salary lately.

Employes aren't treated as "humans" and culture and attitude of the management

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Proswork hard, grow faster!
    If you are self learner then you can show your impact.

ConsEmploys are hardly treated as humans!
    Most of "Senior Management " has become "Non Performing Assets"
    Juniors are unheard/affected because of "Ego- Management"
    Lack of "Leaders"

Advice to Senior ManagementStart considering employees as "Humans"
    Try to build in culture that "Customer is First" not the "Reporting Manager/Madam"
    Focus on "Competency Building"
    Never ignore "Values, Integrity and Ethics" or else it would be tough to stay in "Business"
    Try to bring "Sense of Responsibility" in employees
    "As you pay so you get the quality" -> Invest in human resources

Worked for IL&FS technologies? Contribute to the Community!