ILD Telecommunications

ILD Telecommunications Reviews

3.5

Mike Lewis
1 Rating

Loved it & the people I work with!!!

Current Employee - Client Relations Representative  in  Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Client Relations Representative in Marietta, GA

I have been working at ILD Telecommunications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great company to work for!!

Cons

Growth not availible to current employees.

ILD Call Center

Former Employee - Operator  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Operator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at ILD Telecommunications full-time

Pros

Management is nice. They understand people have a life outside of work and try to work with you if you need time off.

Cons

Low pay. Not very good training -- you mostly learn on the job. High turnover. When changes in procedure occur, supervisors only tell a few people. Most people find out by making a mistake and then being informed. Cancelled all sick time pay.

Continue with the new quality control measures. Have fully developed classes with trainers who no how to present material. Give the same training to everyone. Require written notices of changes in procedure, so everyone gets the information.

It was a stepping stone.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Ponte Vedra, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra, FL

I worked at ILD Telecommunications full-time for more than a year

Pros

HQ quite near the beach.

Cons

Unbalanced pay for the work.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work and great people, but some improvements are needed

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I worked at ILD Telecommunications

Pros

ILD is a good place to work, the management team is very supportive and hours, benefits, and work environment are all strong. The main service ILD provides is really convenient, too. I use it to bill services to my home phone bill.

Cons

There’s a lot of negative perception from people about what we do, which is difficult to handle sometimes. When people shop and get to checkout and click Bill My Phone Bill for payment, or when they order something over the telephone and charge it to their phone, the company they are buying from is usually using ILD to process the charge for whatever the person is buying. Then when they see ILD on their phone bill, instead of the name of the business they just bought from, they get confused about why ILD is charging them, then they Google ILD and see bad things, which aren’t true. So, there is a misconception out there about what we do, which really hurts our reputation. Our website leaves a lot to be desired, and an update with more detailed information about what we really do would be very helpful for customers and the internal teams.

Develop a more detailed website that helps customers better understand what services we provide to help the call center team. Do a better job of showing how the services we provide help customers manage their bills and pay for services they wouldn’t otherwise be able to get.

Worked for ILD Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!