ILD Telecommunications Reviews

Mike Lewis

1. Sales, Customer Service

Current Employee - Sales in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in San Antonio, TX

Pros

flexiabilty, the job is like one big family, The benifits

Cons

area it is a little to far from where I live, and the location from my kids school

Advice to Management

trainer

2. If you like West Telemarketing, you'll love ILD...SIGH........

I worked at ILD Telecommunications part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy access to Ih10😐 if you need anything food about this dump.....

Cons

Very unprofessional work environment. Many employees are druggies with no genuine customer service experience.. This place was far from professional corporate environment. Management frequently had personal convo with employees and discussed their personal love,financial, or any other problems.. Unfoftunatley i refused to continue my employment.

Advice to Management

CLEAN HOUSE, and invest in professional business training...

3. ILD Call Center

Former Employee - Operator in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Operator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at ILD Telecommunications full-time

Pros

Management is nice. They understand people have a life outside of work and try to work with you if you need time off.

Cons

Low pay. Not very good training -- you mostly learn on the job. High turnover. When changes in procedure occur, supervisors only tell a few people. Most people find out by making a mistake and then being informed. Cancelled all sick time pay.

Advice to Management

Continue with the new quality control measures. Have fully developed classes with trainers who no how to present material. Give the same training to everyone. Require written notices of changes in procedure, so everyone gets the information.

5. It was a stepping stone.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra, FL

I worked at ILD Telecommunications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HQ quite near the beach.

Cons

Unbalanced pay for the work.

6. Loved it & the people I work with!!!

Current Employee - Client Relations Representative in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Client Relations Representative in Marietta, GA

I have been working at ILD Telecommunications full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great company to work for!!

Cons

Growth not availible to current employees.

7. Great place to work and great people, but some improvements are needed

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Pros

ILD is a good place to work, the management team is very supportive and hours, benefits, and work environment are all strong. The main service ILD provides is really convenient, too. I use it to bill services to my home phone bill.

Cons

There’s a lot of negative perception from people about what we do, which is difficult to handle sometimes. When people shop and get to checkout and click Bill My Phone Bill for payment, or when they order something over the telephone and charge it to their phone, the company they are buying from is usually using ILD to process the charge for whatever the person is buying. Then when they see ILD on their phone bill, instead of the name of the business they just bought from, they get confused about why ILD is charging them, then they Google ILD and see bad things, which aren’t true. So, there is a misconception out there about what we do, which really hurts our reputation. Our website leaves a lot to be desired, and an update with more detailed information about what we really do would be very helpful for customers and the internal teams.

Advice to Management

Develop a more detailed website that helps customers better understand what services we provide to help the call center team. Do a better job of showing how the services we provide help customers manage their bills and pay for services they wouldn’t otherwise be able to get.

RSS Feed </> Embed