IMPACTS Research & Development

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Scott Corwon

IMPACTS is a good place to work with above-average compensation levels and flexible scheduling

Project Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsCompensation and flexible scheduling are great

ConsNot a very structured environment - hard to manage if you need a lot of "social" interaction

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more administrative support to facilitate communication

Awesome leadership, great pay, no complaints!

ProsI've worked for IMPACTS for four years and they have been the best four years of my life. What's not to like? I work with incredibly talented people, travel to amazing places, do interesting work, and get to support the best group of clients that anyone could ever imagine! I love my job!

ConsThe only caution that I would offer to an interested person is that the IMPACTS culture is very intense and demanding. You get a lot of money and get amazing perks, and you're expected to earn these benefits. So, if you're a slacker or just looking to get by, then maybe IMPACTS isn't for you.

Great pay and good atmosphere but best for people who are OK living a largely anonymous life

Managing Director of Entertainment (Current Employee)

ProsThe company is terrific overall and very stable with an excellent management team. We all get paid very well and this helps makes up for some of the lack of public recognition for the work that we do. Most projects have non-disclosure agreements and this makes it hard to describe what you do when exploring other opportunities. All in all, a great place to work.

ConsIt can be difficult to get the attention of executive management - especially as the company has grown in size. You used to be able to walk up and talk to the CEO, now it takes an appointment and three weeks of waiting to get his attention.

Worked for IMPACTS Research & Development? Contribute to the Community!