IMPACTS Research & Development

www.impactsresearch.com

IMPACTS Research & Development Reviews

4.7

Scott Corwon

IMPACTS is a good place to work with above-average compensation levels and flexible scheduling

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at IMPACTS Research & Development

Pros

Compensation and flexible scheduling are great

Cons

Not a very structured environment - hard to manage if you need a lot of "social" interaction

Hire more administrative support to facilitate communication

Awesome leadership, great pay, no complaints!

I have been working at IMPACTS Research & Development

Pros

I've worked for IMPACTS for four years and they have been the best four years of my life. What's not to like? I work with incredibly talented people, travel to amazing places, do interesting work, and get to support the best group of clients that anyone could ever imagine! I love my job!

Cons

The only caution that I would offer to an interested person is that the IMPACTS culture is very intense and demanding. You get a lot of money and get amazing perks, and you're expected to earn these benefits. So, if you're a slacker or just looking to get by, then maybe IMPACTS isn't for you.

Great pay and good atmosphere but best for people who are OK living a largely anonymous life

Current Employee - Managing Director of Entertainment
    Current Employee - Managing Director of Entertainment

I have been working at IMPACTS Research & Development

Pros

The company is terrific overall and very stable with an excellent management team. We all get paid very well and this helps makes up for some of the lack of public recognition for the work that we do. Most projects have non-disclosure agreements and this makes it hard to describe what you do when exploring other opportunities. All in all, a great place to work.

Cons

It can be difficult to get the attention of executive management - especially as the company has grown in size. You used to be able to walk up and talk to the CEO, now it takes an appointment and three weeks of waiting to get his attention.

Worked for IMPACTS Research & Development? Contribute to the Community!