IN Compass Health Reviews

Updated July 14, 2014
Updated July 14, 2014

3.9

Dan Fuller

A great learning experience and always an opportunity to use my existing skill sets as they were needed.

I worked at IN Compass Health

Pros

Good people to work with. Benefits are fantastic and time off policies are always fair. HR has finally become a strong and key support for the employees in general. Salary package is industry strong.

Cons

Physician leadership in early years was not as strong as it seems to be now. The physicians out at their client sites are not always easy to deal with for anyone outside of their operations person for that particular site.

Continue on your current path. Looks like you rid yourselves of excess baggage in recent past and have begun to move forward in other directions.

Employee of the Quarter

Current Employee - Financial Credentialing Specialist  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Financial Credentialing Specialist in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at IN Compass Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Location of company, owners and employees all work in a friendly and professional environment, family oriented and personable.

Cons

New employees with no work ethics

Thank you for keeping the morale and productivity at its best and continue to broaden your opportunities

#1 in Hospitalist Medicine

Current Employee - Business Development  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at IN Compass Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Privately held, hands on organization that hires only the most competent individuals. Each client/' partner is treated as if they were the only client. Each physician is catered to the same as each hospital. Decisions are made daily that help " their people" and not the bottom line. Once you work for an organization with this mindset you never want to leave. Most employees have been with ICH 7+ years. INCompass Health, INC is the most compassionate and caring organization in hospitalist medicine.

Cons

Its sometimes hard to find a parking spot

Keep up the good work and the care and concern for each and every client/ partner/ colleague/ physician/ friend-

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Experience, Friendly and knowledgeable people

I have been working at IN Compass Health full-time

Pros

Great work environment and employees

Cons

can be stressful at times but what job isn't

Smoke and mirrors

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at IN Compass Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent place to stop while you look for meaningful employment

Cons

No business ethics. No moral compass. No idea how to treat mployees. Smoke and mirror approach to potential clients. They will promise you the moon with no intentions on delivering. Stay far far far AWAY.

Ok. Quit.

Definitely the worst job I have ever had in my life.

Former Employee - Support Staff  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Support Staff in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at IN Compass Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent, Hard-Working Employees. Good Location.

Cons

Senior management does not appreciate their employees. No procedures or processes are in place. Reactive rather than pro-active management. Employees live in fear of losing their jobs on a daily basis. Employees are often bullied or talked about by management to other employees. HR rules don't seem to apply here. Reviews rarely or never done. Employees can go years without a raise.

Take management classes. Bring in an outside consultant and learn how to run a company and how to retain excellent employees. Take responsibility for your actions rather than always blaming it on someone else - an employee.

I enjoyed working with IN Compass Health

Former Employee - Hospitalist  in  Yuma, AZ
    Former Employee - Hospitalist in Yuma, AZ

I worked at IN Compass Health

Pros

In Yuma when I was working it was a pretty light work load and relatively well paid. The managemetn was nice. Office secretary was good. Coworkers were also good.

Cons

Yuma was out of the way. The hospital doesn't have a complete EMR setup yet, but it's on its way. Also the last 2 weeks of my assignment was cancelled. They did provide a months notice for that.

Provide more feedback to locums hospitalists. Avoid cancelling locums assignments. The work environment would benefit from better organization when taking over a new hospital.

Worked for IN Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!