IN Compass Health

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dan Fuller

A great learning experience and always an opportunity to use my existing skill sets as they were needed.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people to work with. Benefits are fantastic and time off policies are always fair. HR has finally become a strong and key support for the employees in general. Salary package is industry strong.

ConsPhysician leadership in early years was not as strong as it seems to be now. The physicians out at their client sites are not always easy to deal with for anyone outside of their operations person for that particular site.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue on your current path. Looks like you rid yourselves of excess baggage in recent past and have begun to move forward in other directions.

Employee of the Quarter

Financial Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsLocation of company, owners and employees all work in a friendly and professional environment, family oriented and personable.

ConsNew employees with no work ethics

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for keeping the morale and productivity at its best and continue to broaden your opportunities

#1 in Hospitalist Medicine

Business Development (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsPrivately held, hands on organization that hires only the most competent individuals. Each client/' partner is treated as if they were the only client. Each physician is catered to the same as each hospital. Decisions are made daily that help " their people" and not the bottom line. Once you work for an organization with this mindset you never want to leave. Most employees have been with ICH 7+ years. INCompass Health, INC is the most compassionate and caring organization in hospitalist medicine.

ConsIts sometimes hard to find a parking spot

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and the care and concern for each and every client/ partner/ colleague/ physician/ friend-

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Experience, Friendly and knowledgeable people

ProsGreat work environment and employees

Conscan be stressful at times but what job isn't

Smoke and mirrors

Account Executive (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsExcellent place to stop while you look for meaningful employment

ConsNo business ethics. No moral compass. No idea how to treat mployees. Smoke and mirror approach to potential clients. They will promise you the moon with no intentions on delivering. Stay far far far AWAY.

Advice to Senior ManagementOk. Quit.

Definitely the worst job I have ever had in my life.

Support Staff (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsExcellent, Hard-Working Employees. Good Location.

ConsSenior management does not appreciate their employees. No procedures or processes are in place. Reactive rather than pro-active management. Employees live in fear of losing their jobs on a daily basis. Employees are often bullied or talked about by management to other employees. HR rules don't seem to apply here. Reviews rarely or never done. Employees can go years without a raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake management classes. Bring in an outside consultant and learn how to run a company and how to retain excellent employees. Take responsibility for your actions rather than always blaming it on someone else - an employee.

I enjoyed working with IN Compass Health

Hospitalist (Former Employee) Yuma, AZ

ProsIn Yuma when I was working it was a pretty light work load and relatively well paid. The managemetn was nice. Office secretary was good. Coworkers were also good.

ConsYuma was out of the way. The hospital doesn't have a complete EMR setup yet, but it's on its way. Also the last 2 weeks of my assignment was cancelled. They did provide a months notice for that.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more feedback to locums hospitalists. Avoid cancelling locums assignments. The work environment would benefit from better organization when taking over a new hospital.

Worked for IN Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!