INC Research Reviews

4.0
1 Review
INC Research CEO Jamie MacDonald
Jamie MacDonald

1. Overall a good experience, time for INC to recognize hard work any pay raises to CRAs

Current Employee - Senior CRA in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior CRA in Austin, TX

I have been working at INC Research

Pros

Overall I have been happy with my manager and the studies I have worked on. The team has been supportive and has worked together to deliver quality on-time work. Making INC look good. The studies have been interesting, and sponsor has been good to work with.

New CRA bonus based on number of visit completed within a quarter.

INC is a growing company.

Cons

I had a six month period where I was working with an assistant manager who was unreasonable. I nearly left during this time. That person has since move on. I blame this person rather than the company as a whole.

My biggest complaint about INC is that they have not given raises in the last two years, despite good work performance. They have used every excuse in the book. The economy is bad, INC is buying 3 new companies, the latest merger has delayed annual reviews and thus merit increases. Its interesting that INC has 300+ million to buy 3 companies, but not give merit increases.

Advice to Management

Many of your employees have been working very hard to meet the quality and on time standards that are talked about at INC. It's time to reciprocate the success that INC has had through it's employee's hard work.