INCOGNIX IT Technologies

www.incognixtechnologies.com

INCOGNIX IT Technologies Reviews

4.5

CEO

Incognix Technologies reviews | Incognix Technologies fake or not | Incognix It Technologies is genuine or not

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at INCOGNIX IT Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I'm working with this organisation since 2 years. I am very much satisfied with the Management and work process in this organisation. Work Life balance if you are into development.

Cons

Onsite Opportunity are less. too much work for each person. Onsite Opportunity are less.

Onsite oppurtunity should be increased and leaves should be increased.

Incognix IT Technologies Company reviews

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at INCOGNIX IT Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company started in 2003 with spring soft solutions later they have incorporated. All the best. I’m worked for this company for 3years. I’m very much satisfied with this company with hikes and management is good.

Whatever company says, they will stick to that words. Don’t post or believe negative talks against the company.

Cons

Company will immediately fire you if you don't perform well.
    Everyone will not get same hike percentage.

Company should give atleast three chances to the employer before firing them.

Leaves should be increased.

“Good one to work - if you have zeal to research and develop new things or sustain the developed ones.”

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at INCOGNIX IT Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Incognix IT Technologies focusses on outputs and quality of work for our customers, rather than on useless stuff such as corporate dress codes. Work flexibility is high including working from home or client sites as appropriate. Training is a key focus, so there's lots of opportunities to learn new skills.

Cons

Incognix IT Technologies is a work place with communal decision making as a core style. Even relatively small decisions require working with people from a range of departments and gaining a consensus. Sometimes this is a huge strength, other times it can be a major blocker to action.

Should aligned the salaries based on the number of years of relevant experience as well as skills both soft and technical.

Regarding incognix Technologies

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at INCOGNIX IT Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Hi guys, from last two years I'm working for this company. Management is good and getting good hikes on performance basis. Team leads and manager will give good support if you perform well. Growth is also good,

Cons

If we don't perform well den they will fire the employee immediately.

If any employee doesn't work properly den atleast give them 3 chances. Performance hike should be more.