INDUS Technology

Jim Lasswell

OK to work for

Door Matt (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsSteady work. The company has the Department of Defense as a client

ConsOffice is in old town.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive severance to employees that are layed off

This company is wonderful; fully promotes its employees to do their best...and then some!

Project Analyst (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGreat compensation and benefits; genuinely cares about its employees; always strives to make employees feel valued!

ConsRegarding the company, I can't really think of any Cons other than its methods (or lack of) of retaining its talent pool in the event of unforeseen circumstances with government customers/contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind ways to retain highly skilled, senior employees should unexpected circumstances arise.

I would avoid this company if you're looking for a career

Programmer (Former Employee)

ProsThe only pro, which turns out to be a con is how easy the hiring process was.

ConsBefore I even started, the scope of the project changed several times. I was supposed to work a team member, which eventually ended up just being me. There was no other employees of Indus on site, so I would report directly to a remote manager, who was also working overseas occasionaly, which compounded problems even further.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No processes in place

Project Control Analyst (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThere is flexability in your schedule as long as you get your job done.

ConsProblem is, there is no clear direction as to what your job is. Managers are advanced with no training as a manager or encouragement to get training. There is no monitoring of managers or mentoring to improve performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo small of a company with no process improvments in place.

unorganized mess

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnice owner, and upper management

Conswhere do I start, no training, no organization, it's a mom and pop business that has been put together with pieces of weak tape

Advice to Senior Managementgive credit to everyone, pay attention to your employees needs, TRAIN, set up a system like other corporations do so everything isnt so jumbled, and fire people who arent doing the job right

Low paying job @ your expense

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf they secure a Federal government contract, there's work as a contractor. Remember to ask about the status of the contract you are working under before you say yes.

ConsYour ethics will be compromised, don't be surprized by what you are asked to do or overlook by both groups. Half of your salary Indus keeps.

Worked for INDUS Technology? Contribute to the Community!