Be The First To
100% of the CEO
I have been working at INSYS full-time for less than a year
Pros – - They are preferred resource vendors for some of the best companies
- Wide selection of job opportunities
- Can work on W2 or as an employee of Insys
- As an employee of Insys I received a very good salary, very good medical/dental benefits, 401K, vacation/holiday schedule, company lunches, & tuition reimbursement (they paid for my PMP)
- Found everyone in the office as well as Clients Reps to be very approachable, fair & responsive to my needs; always got back to me when they said I would.
- Very good recognition in the industry
Great place to work!
Cons – None that I found in my 10 months here. Reason I'm leaving is my position is turning to FT employment at the Client site, but other than that I was very satisfied working through Insys.
Advice to Senior Management – Please continue with the high regard you hold towards your staff, contractors, and Clients. Thank you very much for all your time & attention.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2014-01-29 10:26 PST
I worked at INSYS full-time for less than a year
Pros – They facilitated an opportunity to earn income. Excellent recruiting process.
Cons – Poor support for contractors. They did not have the infrastructure to deal with contractor support and training. They only care about employees for the money they can make by contracting them out.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2013-08-02 04:28 PDT
I worked at INSYS
Pros – Nice working environment and friendly colleague.
Cons – Small set up, no much benefit
Advice to Senior Management – NA
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2011-12-06 00:22 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –