INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center

Add Photos

C. Bruce Lawrence

Great Opportunities

Collection Clerk (Former Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsIntegris Baptist provides a well rounded benefit package for their staff. Created an environment that offers opportunity for quality of life thru annual health fair, and continued education programs. Promotes employee engagement thru seasonal socials and community outreach programs. Ergonomic well fair of employees is provided through a case manager who preforms a station work study.

ConsNot much to say here I enjoyed my short time at Integris and would recommend to all as a place to for employment.

RN

Prosabsolutely love this place….great work environment

Consinsurance isn't the greatest anymore...

interesting situations, people, simewhat professional atmosphere

Housekeeper (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsGreat if you have 40 hrs and benefits. also have a great 401k program of matching. Yearly bonuses.
    evening and weekend increase for hours worked. Required every other weekend to work. Offers some great incentives. They really try to show they appreciate you as an employee during holidays and special occaisions

Conssomewhat clickish, very judgemental enviroment too much gossip in departments not enough professionalism.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to work for the people and employees, and customers, not just the buck.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good experience and learned a lot.

PSC (Current Employee) Altus, OK

ProsGreat benefits package and compensation.

ConsNot flexible and time off is hard to get if you are out of ppl. Good place to work, but non paid leave would be nice. There are not many advancement opportunities within and it makes it hard for people that would like to expand their knowledge or experience personal growth. It would be nice if they offered compensation for classes a person takes to improve their job performance or medical knowledge.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more flex time and non paid leave

I appreciate that when I need off, they have flex pool people avaiable to take my place

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) Enid, OK

Prosgood insurace and other benefits, promote a healthy lifestyle, good commuication among departments, discounts in the gift shop and cafeteria, friendly atmosphere, bonuses

Conspay is on the low end for some jobs, merit raises should be given after 3 or 6 months of employment for those workers who do a great job

Advice to Senior Managementcome around and let us give feedback as to what we could do to improve our dept. Some feedback should be kept annonymose

Overall, a good place to work.

Confidential (Former Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsLocated in a nice part of the city. They have a fairly good benefit package with small bonuses. They reward employees who make wise health decisions with additional benefits. Communication from the highest level down seems to flow easily. To employees who are considering working for Integris, go for it, just avoid employees who are negative and gossip. It will only end badly for you.

ConsThe only thing that kept me from rating Integris at the highest possible level is the overally tolerance for gossip within the organization. Bad employees tend to be tolerated as if doing so is some sort of mandatory requirement.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn the Love, Lead, and Learn mission, you should take a zero tolerance to gossip. People who gossip are only a click or two away from looking up people's medical records. In the age of an EMR, this is not good.

Better in some departments than others

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits are some of the best in industry

ConsFavortism between department director and employees

Advice to Senior ManagementChild care facility needs oversight by Management

great place to work

Prosgreat place to work. hours are good. pay is good and job advincement is great location is good. nice people

Consparking bad is only thing bad

Advice to Senior Managementyear yes

Worked for INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!