INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORP
www.imcparts.net Canoga Park, CA 150 to 499 Employees

INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORP Reviews

Not yet rated.

John Mosunic

IMC Personafies "Customer Focused Management"

Sales Person (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORP full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat company with strong 50 year history and IMC really does care about it's customers and employees

ConsIMC had a tough year in 2011 due to a computer conversion, but, they really took care of their people.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep going the same path you started in January. The new leadership is really making IMC a great place to work!

New management = Less Profit, Less Productivity

I have been working at INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORP

ProsExcellent co-workers, everyone here really treats each other with respect. Decent benefits, and the occasional company party that usually involves a food truck from a pretty good place (The Habit burgers or In-n-Out).

ConsThere have been multiple lay-offs recently and several upper management figures have been replaced by new folks. The company has suffered severe profit downturns and the morale among the employees has never been lower.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of making IMC more like WorldPac or attempting to fix what isn't broken, focus on improving the morale of your employees. When everyone thinks they're one day closer to being fired for no apparent reason, nobody is going to feel very motivated.

Worked for INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORP CEO John Mosunic. All reviews posted anonymously by INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORP employees.