INTRUST Bank

1 Rating

employee review, Intrust Bank

Current Employee - Credit Analyst I  in  Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Credit Analyst I in Wichita, KS

I have been working at INTRUST Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

Extremely pleasant. Low key. Friendly. Great training. Great experience builder for career. Primary career at the bank would be to transition to a commercial lender after 3-7 years. To become a commercial lender, it is faster to leave the bank and lend elsewhere and return as a lender if desired.

Cons

Wages. IMO It may be cost effective for management to accept high turnover for reduced wages.

Enjoyable

Former Employee - Wealth Management  in  Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Wealth Management in Wichita, KS

I worked at INTRUST Bank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good work place, benefits are ok

Cons

not always knowing what is happening with the department

Review your supervisors more closely by talking to the actual employees under them

Great, solid company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

I have been working at INTRUST Bank

Pros

INTRUST Bank is a fair company that is solidly based and strong. They treat customers fairly and take great care of thier employees. It is a great company/family to be apart of.

Cons

The total compensation is great, but base pay is not competitive with other national banks in the area.

None

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Decent place to work...for a college student

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lawrence, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

I have been working at INTRUST Bank

Pros

For some reason, the rating system isn't working for me. Fairness and respect I would give a 4, because all employees are treated equally (i.e., all go through the same review process, take the same assessments for the same positions, have the same expectations of performance, etc.). Work/Life balance I would give a 5; the company is very, very good about working with employees when something comes up, and most any time off request is granted. The company is especially good about working with students and parents, and has a very flexible work schedule. It's also nice to have most every holiday you can think of off. Employee morale would probably get a 4 from me; overall, it's a pretty good place to work.

Cons

Career Opportunites would receive a 2 from me; there is very little chance of upward mobility, as most employees stay with the company for many years. Also, the company is private and as such is growing, but a somewhat slow rate which puts a damper on the possibility of promotion. Communication would receive a 3; they are pretty good about communicating information, but sometimes in a less-than-speedy manner. Recognition and feedback would receive a 3; the direct managers tend to recognize a job well done, but senior level management is lacking in that department. Senior leadership would receive a 3; they are all very skilled in their jobs, but sometimes don't communicate very well with lower-level employees. Compensation and benefits would receive a 3; it's a great-paying job for a college student, but doesn't really adjust pay for those who earn a degree, etc.

Be more timely when interviewing, especially when interviewing current employees for promotions.

Worked for INTRUST Bank? Contribute to the Community!