INX International Ink

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Rick Clendenning

okay company to start out at

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Schaumburg, IL

ProsPeople are generally nice. I really liked my boss. Really nice facilities and technology to work with. I liked how they were flexible with schedules.

ConsIt seems like only people who suck up to the right people can get ahead here. Just because someone has worked their longer does not mean they are more productive.

You will enjoy working with people there

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Owens Cross Roads, AL

ProsPeople are nice and easy to work with. Working time is flexible. The manager will hear you if you cry out loud enough :)

ConsEverything is project oriented. If you try to pause and compile all you learned from previous projects and come up with a better solution, you probably would not have the luxury to do that.

Be careful which plant you apply to !

Production (Former Employee) West Chicago, IL

ProsExcellent hourly wage for production workers! If you work at the Homewood Illinois facility, you will be with an excellent management team that works with their people and has a nice family type environment.

ConsIf you work at West Chicago facility prepare to be talked down to by bosses. Although pay is still excellent, at this plant you are in a negative environment and you can not make this management happy! They also have a problem with racist comments coming from supervisors, which seems to take way to long to rectify.

Advice to Senior ManagementHappy workers make productive workers !! Senior officials should follow the way Homewood facility is ran. Management has open door policy with its employees and will listen to its people,in return the employees work hard and actually have respect for their bosses.

Worked for INX International Ink? Contribute to the Community!