IOActive

Add Photos

Jennifer Steffens

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Totally cool experience

Senior Security Consultant (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at IOActive full-time for more than 3 years

ProsChris Valasek teaching me to hack cars, Michael Milvich teaching me to reverse engineer, Mike Davis teaching me hardware hacking. Ruben Santamarta letting me help on his research. My mind is blown daily here.

ConsI wish we could all be together more often but they arrange as many trips as possible. I look forward to them every time.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe're always reminded that we're a meritocracy. I share my ideas all the time.

Great being part of the pirate crew

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at IOActive full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEven though I work from home, I like being part of such a smart and tight team. I learn from others all the time and get to work on exciting consulting and research projects. Cesar does a great job getting everyone research time too. Plus who can resist the Freakshow?

ConsGotta keep sharp to keep up with the hardcore clients. Not sure if this a pro or con but it's not for the weak!

Worked for IOActive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IOActive reviews and ratings in London, England — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IOActive CEO Jennifer Steffens. All reviews posted anonymously by IOActive employees.