IP Network Solutions

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Decent contract services provider

ProsThis company does a good job of competing for government services contracts. Their specialty is IT services but they have some engineering and other support capabilities as well. They encourage employee development. They have taken steps to try and help employees that were impacted by the recent government furloughs and shutdown.

ConsThis is a small company with employees on several sites in multiple states, so the benefit packages that they are able to negotiate vary across the company. In my particular case, the health insurance package is the worst I've ever had.

Horrible company, inept support and leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsZero. Do not walk away from this company, RUN!

ConsPaychecks weeks late, then show up without corporate signature. Recruiter hiring employees with ZERO experience. Managers with ZERO leadership. Company directors clueless.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a close look at your people and processes. They are broken. You may have loyalty to some of these folks because they are familiar and friendly, but they are driving away your talent and will / have cost you money.

Fast growing, exciting culture, nice coworkers, great place to work

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsI get to do meaningful work without being micromanaged. I get to help my customer every day. My work makes a difference. I am getting training and development opportunities for my career, not just my current job

ConsNone that I can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more company social activities

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Decent company, pay is extremely low for overseas.

OSP (Former Employee) Kabul (Afghanistan)

ProsCo-workers were cool to work with

ConsPay is very, very low for what we do.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise the pay to keep employees before it's too late.

Worked for IP Network Solutions? Contribute to the Community!