IPP Financial Advisors
www.ippfa.com Singapore, Singapore 500 to 999 Employees

IPP Financial Advisors Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

A place with abundant learning opportunities and career advancement.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at IPP Financial Advisors

ProsLearning opportunities through abundant workshops and seminars held all year round are readily available for one to improve their product and financial knowledge.
Able to speak to management about ideas and receive pointers from them.
Open environment and friendly staff.

ConsInitial progress as a new adviser in IPP, just like in other companies, may be of slow, having to build up clientele base and relationships. May have some office politics.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the current good work and ensure that everyone in the group will be able to grow with the company. Continue to offer learning opportunities and organise workshops but should also have more company bonding sessions to keep the company more closely knitted.

Awful, just plain awful

Management Services (Sales-support) (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at IPP Financial Advisors full-time for more than a year

Prosknock off at 6pm sharp everyday

Consthings are rotten from the top down. the senior management are content with inactivity, just idling time while collecting obscene salary. high degree of nepotism within the management division services. lack of control sees many abusing their authorities. no HR, no employee development, no chance for progression, heck, i've no idea how the company even works, no one sat me down and took it through with me. culture is one of indifference, no one strives to improve (partly because management will throw the idea out anyway). there is no system that links the divisions together, and verification of particulars re still done by scanning of docs. as a result, no data on clients are available, if you ever ask "what is the average age of all your clients" (simple data analysis), they would have no idea. an absolute wastage of precious information for the country's largest IFA.
company's revenue has been dropping like mad and yearly bonus is half a month, most recently none. salary is low as well, unless of course, you're related to senior management.

Advice to Senior Managementtime for a management overhaul

Okay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IPP Financial Advisors

ProsLiberal and flexible, production based, open minded, quota based, good for networking and learning,

Conslow basic, too many things to learn, a lot of getting used to.

Worked for IPP Financial Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IPP Financial Advisors reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by IPP Financial Advisors employees.