IQInvision Reviews

1 Rating

Current Employee - Intern  in  San Clemente, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in San Clemente, CA

I have been working at IQInvision

Pros

Start up culture, a great team, great open communication, great location, lots of opportunity, Love my time here with the company

Cons

It didn't fit the culture or the industry that matched what I wanted for my career, I'm looking for something more market oriented

Utilize the skills of your interns more, I wish I could have taken on more responsibilities, experienced more things that would benefit my education and career

Good people, OK product

I worked at IQInvision full-time

Pros

The corporate environment was pretty positive while I was there. Good group of people from top to bottom. People worked as a team to achieve the goals.

Cons

The product became a "me too" very quickly because of poor vision and execution by the management team. They have had several quality issues that have done nothing to improve status within the industry. Unfortunately, they used to be the top of the list as a quality manufacturer and have since lost that status.

too little, too late...

You can't fight city hall when city hall is made of up of the customers in your market.

Current Employee - Director of Business Development  in  San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Business Development in San Juan Capistrano, CA

I have been working at IQInvision

Pros

IQinvision is respected for its technology . It is well-run from an organization standpoint with a mature management team.. It provides its employs decent pay and benefits. Everything is above board and by the book from a financial perspective. The company respects a work/life balance.

Cons

When a company is led by engineers and not by sales/marketing the focus tends to be on technological investments rather than on sales and marketing. When you turnover your sales force and sales management too often in a short period of time, it is hard for the market to believe that you are doing well and they should trust buying from you

Look to be acquired by a larger organization that has the skill and resources to invest in marketing and selling your products.

Worked for IQInvision? Contribute to the Community!