IQuum Inc

Add Photos

Shuqi Chen PHD

Good Place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Marlborough, MA

ProsIQuum has a product that you can believe in. I would take the reviews as a grain of salt. If you are the kind of person who likes to contribute to a company then IQUum is open for that. I have a 40 hour week and it will take a lot more than that to clean up some of the mess past employees left behind. No they do not have vending machine with bad food or a coffee company to bring and service the coffee pots. They dont have donuts everyday. however there a lots of eaterys around. The Scientist and engineers are very smart and capable people and very nice. People do there jobs here. I work 8 to 5 with a mandatory 1hr lunch. I dont mind it for me its good. My bosses are nice and respectful. the company is trying to grow. The product is great. Agian If you have something to contribute then give it a try.

ConsI dont really look for what is not here to make me happy.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening. And caring about your employees

so Far it has been a good experience.

Quality (Current Employee) Marlborough, MA

ProsThe people here Believe in the product that they are working on. it is a good product. There are no dictatorships here Just hard working people trying to get the product thru the phases that most medical devices would have to go through. It is difficult if you dont have enough staff. That being said everyone here is busy contributing, not complaining. the baby is still growing and needs good caretakers to contribute. it is 8 to 5 for me 1 hr lunch which i do not mind. no overtime. more time for family. the commute is 30 to 40 minutes lots or eaterys and businesses nearby.

ConsI dont consider this a Con: provide my own coffee and donuts no vending machine with bad food. The leadership seems busy doing what good leaders do working to sell the product. a little tight on office supplys but i bring my own.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening.

ex-employee

(Current Employee) Marlborough, MA

Prosthey pay green - that is the only pro

Consthey are paranoid of being shot by a disgruntled ex-employee (...hmmm guilty conscience?) & of everyone - including their landlord. they do not communicate with eachother let alone with the employees - so generally offer conflicting instructions/information. the worst company I've ever worked for. note to immigrants - they require very long hours (8am until 10pm & weekends is not uncommon...they hold your greencard) which are NOT considered (or paid as) overtime. There is no work-life balance there. U.S. Gov't should investigate before giving them another dime!!! unless you quit you are fired - so they do not have to pay any unemployment $. you have been warned. run away.

Advice to Senior Managementdelegate. learn to trust.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Most dysfuntional company I have ever seen!!!

Engineering (Former Employee) Marlborough, MA

ProsPay was decent.
    Technology was interesting, but dated.

ConsCompany MANDATES you are there from 8AM to 5PM - NO FLEX TIME!
    They make you take an hour lunch.
    Management does not mingle with "subordinates".
    Employees seem very unhappy. Lots of unpaid overtime

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't even try. They are set in their ways.

Horrible experience!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Marlborough, MA

ProsThey pay you the dollars.

ConsThis company is horrible. No respect from management. You need to work overtime almost every day. Weekend is not your free time either. Stock option is a beautiful lie. 401K is just another joke without any company match.
    Don't work here unless you don't have any other options.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice is not possible here.

BEWARE AND STAY AWAY IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Marlborough, MA

ProsThe work is interesting but frustrating since the company does not support its employees

ConsThe management are control freaks and intimidate the employees. Every employee has a bullet on their back. The turnover rate is 68%

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice is not welcomed by Iquum's management

Worked for IQuum Inc? Contribute to the Community!