IRT

Add Photos

Richard Eychner

Fun, great atomosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice people, great customers, nice management

Conslow pay, no incentives, old building

Nerve-wracking

Customer Care (Former Employee) Pembroke Pines, FL

ProsThis is a good place to work if you are a college student looking for some a part time gig. Training is thorough there were no surprises on the actual floor.

ConsNot a professional environment. Not many hours and no room for growth. There are a lot of college student working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop with the favoritism. There are actual talented individuals willing to get the job done.

If you need a job where you get to sit in air conditioning

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Miramar, FL

ProsYou generally speaking had a steady work schedule. You got a schedule and that is what you worked. If business were slow, you might get to go home early. Typical call center environment, so lots of sitting in A/C. Decent sized break room.

ConsYour schedule was only somewhat steady, if too many people worked one shift and too few worked another, management would tell some people that they had to change shifts with little warning, and if they didn't like it, they were welcome to leave (as in quit). And if the day was particularly slow, they would just tell people to go home, or not even come to work at all, and there was no way to make up the lost hours. You were always pressured to sell sell sell. They really didn't seem to care about employees much. The place was so paranoid about stealing info, no electronic devices were allowed anywhere in the building. Even paperwork was taboo Having either a single sheet of paper, a writing device or electronic device on your person was grounds for immediate termination.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your people a little better.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Difficult managers and subpar training.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe pay was decent and it was very easy to be hired. They also had flexible hours after the initial training.

ConsThe management was very unhelpful when learning. They often time just barreled through the material making it impossible to even remember where to go for references. When you begin making calls, the management will just give you a " figure it out yourself" response and refuse to let you help a customer when it's obvious what the problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet better trainers.

Great learning opportunity

Training (Former Employee)

ProsI enjoyed IRT because of the interaction with caring directors and with my managers. Call centers are not easy, there is constant change, but the upper management and managers I worked with were consistent, positive and very supportive of growth. A number of employees did very well with the tuition reimbursement program also.

ConsThe physical environment is not always sanitary.

horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthere are no pros. the company is not a good place to work

Consno communication between managers.

Dead end Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLearn skills to go somewhere else..

ConsIf you are not a favorite of management you will not get anywhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey will never listen. They cant relate to the agents.

Inbound customer service

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsNice people to work with

ConsIrate customers that sometimes are hard to calm down due to company failures

Advice to Senior Managementbe more involved with employees

Great job place to improve your Customer Service experience.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThey have both full time and part time opportunities. They 24 hour campaigns which allow you to work late night or early morning.

ConsWhen you apply for this job you don't get to select the campaign you want.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you promote a supervisor please make sure the person you promote is well informed about the campaign they are going to supervise.

Not the type of place that cares about the employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBecause of high turn over rate it's easy to get a job there.

ConsAnything else, Managers and higher up will make you feel like your nothing more than number.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust treat your employees like human beings.

Worked for IRT? Contribute to the Community!