ISA-ATX Reviews

3.6
Ryan Asher

I really like my job!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good schedule, incentives, and good money!

Cons

You take lots of No's gotta look for the YES!

Advice to Management

Love the training program!

2. Sounds better than it actually is

I have been working at ISA-ATX

Pros

Slim possibility of promotion to higher pay

Cons

Starve while you're hoping to get promoted. Average rep here makes $400 a week

3. It's okay, but not for me.

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good thing about this job is the hourly pay plus commission.
    An hour lunch is given.
    Can't let a negative customer bring you down, there will be a YES customer eventually.

Cons

You get fired if you don't meet quota.
    Fast Pace. (I like to take my time.)
    You're only off Wednesday.
    You can't take time off.

not for everyone

I worked at ISA-ATX

Pros

money can be really good

Cons

don't meet quotas you get fired

Advice to Management

allow more time to meet quotas

Entry- Level is just the tip of the Iceberg! So much more to see!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I hear it all the time- this is just a sales job. The truth is, there is much more behind the scenes that you will learn: pay roll, hr, social media, client relations, compliance, networking, ect.A business does not run on its own and so much more is needed to run a business than just sales people. Although, the job requires tons of sales, you are learning the invisible side of the business as well. Unless you have ran your own business before, chances are you will not get his type of training for free anywhere else!

And no, newbies do not get a class setting behind the desk where we we start to break down how to fill our paperwork! It is hands on training; You learn as you go. And the reasons I saw why a lot of people don't make it, is because they are not really looking for a fast-paced position. I'll admit it, this is not for everyone. But for those looking for an opportunity is sales management, this is a good one.

I think for us that have a little background in sales it is a plus: You are indoor in retailers with heavy traffic, setting up brand name satellite and cable systems, and can make real money if you want!

Cons

--The schedule is not my favorite but I'll admit it is better than working all weekends. I have a morning shift and work 5 days a week- every other weekend is included.
    --I train newbies. It's not that I dislike training, I dislike people who do enough to get by. Don't waste my time unless you want to be better.

Advice to Management

I've had a good experience with the company so far! Keep it up!

Overall, good! Not what I am looking for...

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was under the impression that this was going to be a management position, when it was actually Management Training. I took a double look at the ad and sure enough "entry-level" was there. Their structure is good, I love the direction they are going but as seasoned as I am, I am looking to start a little bit higher in ranking and pay rate. If they were looking for managers, I'd jump on board..

Cons

Higher positions are only available to those from within the company. I see the importance of building from within, but remember experience brings quality!

Advice to Management

Stay sharp! I enjoyed the process, thanks for the consideration.

Great Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at ISA-ATX full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This was a great company to work for. I worked here right around 6 months and loved it. The opportunity that is given to you is not one that you see with every employer. Uncapped growth potential and the ability to essentially write your own paycheck was very exciting and rewarding. Also, the fact that they fill new needs 100% from within the company was awesome as well. I had to leave the company to take care of an ailing family member, but I wish them all the luck in the world. Great program with great leadership!

Cons

Working with this company, while very rewarding, requires hard work and an unmatched attitude. Working here wouldn't be for somebody who is looking to sit back and collect a paycheck. The people I watched continually advance within the company were constantly working hard and had unbelievable attitudes.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

Entry Level into Management- It really works!

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The positions at ISA-ATX are great BUT ONLY for qualified people with motivation and skills. I have been working with the company for a little over 6 months now, and I love the work environment. The hours work with my lifestyle, they are flexible with my schedule since I take a few online courses. I am all about conferences and training, so its a plus when we get extra training. All I keep thinking is "I can have this on my resume". To be honest, I don't see myself here for over a year because I want to own my business but I have gained so much knowledge and experience running a business which is why I came here in the first place. In the last 5 months, they have promoted 3 managers! I saw it myself. The cool thing is they are the same people who trained me, and you see them succeed. As they leave to their own markets, they leave open positions for those coming in behind.

Cons

The negatives...THIS JOB IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. I can't stress it enough, it is easy to see when someone comes in, and they are just not going to make it. You see people come in and out because they think it will be a walk in the park, Some people want to collect a check every week and go home to relax. It's not that easy. Attitude is key! I know, it sounds so cliche, but really, if you don't have a good attitude don't even apply. You have to work hard for your $, but the potential is there. I normally make about 700-800 per week (after uncle sam takes his share), even though you can make more I'm not stressing over work. I'm comfortable here, for now.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Austin is full of wonderful people who need that jump-start to a career. You'll find a lot of potential here.

Dont Be fooled by this TOTAL PYRAMID SCHEME!!!

Former Employee - Entry Level Management in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Entry Level Management in Austin, TX

I worked at ISA-ATX full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Sounds great on paper, they explain everything to you not during the interview, but when they throw you into some retail store with a table. The upper MGMT is very professional.

Cons

They pay you less than minimum wage!!! Ridiculous hours (Wednesday is your only day off). All they care about is advancing themsselves and keeping you at the bottom of the pyramid.

Advice to Management

Higher pay + higher qualified employees = More Sales. Also, be up front an honest with potential employees.

ISA-ATX Response

Nov 12, 2014

1st- During the first interview with our management team, we discuss your duties and responsibilities as one of our employees; we ask if the position in question is something you can see yourself ... More

Deceitful

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time

Pros

Quick Response to Job Inquiry

Cons

The Job Ad & Recruiter both lied from the get-go. Both stated that this was a Customer Service Job. It is not. Because my time is so precious and we need work before we lose our home, I always try to do research before going to a job interview. This turned out to be a waste of valuable time I could've used in pursuing real jobs to support my family. I don't have time for this sort of nonsense. When I called to cancel my interview, I couldn't even get HR to answer the phone. If they're this deceptive before even getting to the interview, imagine what they're like working for. Obviously these negative reviews on here have reason to be so. The faux - "positive" reviews are so blatantly obvious that it is shameful. People who do business in such a fashion (which is becoming more and more common these days), will eventually have to answer for such behavior. Shameful, disgraceful, and pathetic. Don't waste your time.

ISA-ATX Response

Nov 12, 2014

We advise that you refer back to the Ad you first applied to. All of our Ads, including those posted under Customer Service state that we are NOT A TELEMARKETING COMPANY, NO B2B, and NO DOOR TO DOOR ... More

ISA-ATX Photos