ISA-ATX Reviews

Best opportunity I've been given

Current Employee - Office Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX

Pros

I starting right after graduating and I have to say, it's the perfect start for a recent graduate. First of all, they hired me without having any previous experience. They saw that I was full of motivation and just wanted a chance to prove myself. I don't get the reviews on here saying that "they will bring anyone in" What in the world is wrong with giving everyone that applies a chance?? They gave me a chance and I'm so grateful! Like I said, I had no previous marketing experience and they brought me and and trained me, taught me everything I needed to know. Once I got everything down, I starting having so much fun with it. Yes, you will have to work hard at it and put in a lot of time, but the end result is such a great opportunity! After being there for 7 months, I was promoted into management and now I run my own office. There's still so much for growth! Love this company and I strongly urge you to apply if you're a recent grad looking for the right opportunity, this was a godsend for me!

Cons

At first, I had a problem with schedule, being that I had to work weekends but now it's a little more flexible where I don't have to work the full weekend every week. Plus the fact that I make way more money on the weekend so it makes it worth it.

Advice to Management

Maybe give those that need more time to catch on some more time, its a lot of information to take in during training and I was fine with it but I remember there were a couple people that didn't catch on quite as quickly. Other than that, just keep doing what you're doing! Thank you for the opportunity!

2. Lie to get you in the door, but okay once you are there

Former Employee - Marketing & Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing & Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at ISA-ATX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

$10 an hour plus commission

Cons

hours are pretty bad, long hours and only one day off a week their job postings are pretty bogus - you are literally sitting inside a Sam's Club all day long selling Direct TV (or trying to) Get rejected a lot

3. This company is a scam and the 5-star reviews on this site are fake

I worked at ISA-ATX

Pros

None - you sell lame products inside retail stores. You work at the kind of tables you see everyone trying to walk past without being noticed.

Cons

Look around the reviews on Glassdoor - so many with 5 stars sound like they were written by the company itself. The only "Con" any of them ever list is: "you won't succeed if you don't work hard! You can't just sit around and collect a paycheck!" That's not a con, who wants to work at a job where their coworkers can be lazy? That's a red flag; even the BEST companies in the world still have things to improve upon. Reviews on here are bogus. Work six days a week, no time off, fired if you don't meet quotas. They cover themselves and make this position sound legit by saying that everyone who doesn't make it just "wasn't working hard enough." Then the company comments on all the bad reviews on Glassdoor, pretending that the negative review is from a competitor or some bad employee. People who think for themselves can see this is a basic scheme - nobody out there wants to hire you based on your experience with ISA-ATX when they look it up and realize it's a garbage DirecTV sales job. Save yourself the time, go get a job with real meaningful work experience.

Advice to Management

Stop trying to pass this off as a legit company.

Awesome Opportunity

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ISA-ATX is one of the fastest growing most promising companies here in Austin, Texas. Has taught me many different strategies when it comes to marketing, advertising, sales, customer service, management, human resources and training others. ISA offers lots of room to grow and advance within the company, and is solely a people helping people business that has nothing but rewards that follow.

Cons

Don't apply if you aren't willing to work HARD!

Advice to Management

Keep it up, you all are awesome!

Sounds better than it actually is

I have been working at ISA-ATX

Pros

Slim possibility of promotion to higher pay

Cons

Starve while you're hoping to get promoted. Average rep here makes $400 a week

It's okay, but not for me.

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good thing about this job is the hourly pay plus commission. An hour lunch is given. Can't let a negative customer bring you down, there will be a YES customer eventually.

Cons

You get fired if you don't meet quota. Fast Pace. (I like to take my time.) You're only off Wednesday. You can't take time off.

Entry- Level is just the tip of the Iceberg! So much more to see!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I hear it all the time- this is just a sales job. The truth is, there is much more behind the scenes that you will learn: pay roll, hr, social media, client relations, compliance, networking, ect.A business does not run on its own and so much more is needed to run a business than just sales people. Although, the job requires tons of sales, you are learning the invisible side of the business as well. Unless you have ran your own business before, chances are you will not get his type of training for free anywhere else! And no, newbies do not get a class setting behind the desk where we we start to break down how to fill our paperwork! It is hands on training; You learn as you go. And the reasons I saw why a lot of people don't make it, is because they are not really looking for a fast-paced position. I'll admit it, this is not for everyone. But for those looking for an opportunity is sales management, this is a good one. I think for us that have a little background in sales it is a plus: You are indoor in retailers with heavy traffic, setting up brand name satellite and cable systems, and can make real money if you want!

Cons

--The schedule is not my favorite but I'll admit it is better than working all weekends. I have a morning shift and work 5 days a week- every other weekend is included. --I train newbies. It's not that I dislike training, I dislike people who do enough to get by. Don't waste my time unless you want to be better.

Advice to Management

I've had a good experience with the company so far! Keep it up!

not for everyone

I worked at ISA-ATX

Pros

money can be really good

Cons

don't meet quotas you get fired

Advice to Management

allow more time to meet quotas

Overall, good! Not what I am looking for...

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was under the impression that this was going to be a management position, when it was actually Management Training. I took a double look at the ad and sure enough "entry-level" was there. Their structure is good, I love the direction they are going but as seasoned as I am, I am looking to start a little bit higher in ranking and pay rate. If they were looking for managers, I'd jump on board..

Cons

Higher positions are only available to those from within the company. I see the importance of building from within, but remember experience brings quality!

Advice to Management

Stay sharp! I enjoyed the process, thanks for the consideration.

Great Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at ISA-ATX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This was a great company to work for. I worked here right around 6 months and loved it. The opportunity that is given to you is not one that you see with every employer. Uncapped growth potential and the ability to essentially write your own paycheck was very exciting and rewarding. Also, the fact that they fill new needs 100% from within the company was awesome as well. I had to leave the company to take care of an ailing family member, but I wish them all the luck in the world. Great program with great leadership!

Cons

Working with this company, while very rewarding, requires hard work and an unmatched attitude. Working here wouldn't be for somebody who is looking to sit back and collect a paycheck. The people I watched continually advance within the company were constantly working hard and had unbelievable attitudes.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

RSS Feed </> Embed