IT Convergence Reviews

Reset
3.4
IT Convergence CEO Patrick L Krause
Patrick L Krause

Pros
  • If your ideas are right usually the senior management hears out and support your initiatives (in 4 reviews)

• Also to anyone wanting to take on new skill sets as the environment is fast paced and dynamic (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Although led to believe I would have work-life-balance and management was flexible, I was immediately told my workday was a minimum of ten hours (in 3 reviews)

• It was an easily approachable and great management team (in 3 reviews)

1. Good company to learn

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at IT Convergence for more than 2 years. I say it is great place to work , co-workers are friendly, plenty of freedom, good management team for projects. Management is great because they really care about us and often ask for feedback on how to better their processes and they provide rewards people who go above and beyond the expectations to every quarter. Many opportunities to be promoted within and recognized for your hard work and achievements and depending on skills and interests. Good training programs and Management is there for every step of the way in coaching and helping us with anything we need. The management is very good about listening and taking our interests into consideration when assigning projects and setting long-term career goals. Meeting new people and talking/managing clients every day is the best part of my job. There is a lot of freedom and ways to show improvement and your skills. Here we have extracurricular actives like Tournaments, Festival celebrations, Talent Hunt show, Admiration Board, Pot luck etc. etc…. We organized various social events for the betterment of needy people with some donation activity to an orphanage.

Cons

I worked on six projects within 2 years. It’s a great place to learn lot of things and based on your skills able to move other department. At the end of the day, It's refreshing to work in an environment where I feel like I am being heard and not merely treated like a number. ITC is more helpful for who are ready to learn new things/ to take any challenges in your selected career with healthy and fun environment.

2. Good Company to learn

Current Employee - Staff Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Staff Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have joined ITC with 1.5 yr of experience with 5 months of minimal Oracle apps testing experience. ITC gave me great opportunity to enhance my technical, functional and testing skills. Within two years span I have become capable of handle complex project independently as a BI developer.

Cons

ITC employees are always very helpful and friendly in nature. If I stuck at any issue I will directly approach development services for technical issues and QA team for testing and functional team for functional issues. They are very cooperative in work. It was an easily approachable and great management team. I can heart fully say that there is lot growth in my career perspective. The timings are flexible and the benefits are profitable.

Advice to Management

NA

3. Better place to work

Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

IT Convergence is a potential place for skilled technical people. Excellent place for the technical folks who has expertise in multiple knowledge areas, this is the place where you can explore the opportunity to make your Ideas work.

Employee friendly organization, flexible working hours, very good team to work with
    Approachable senior management team is an advantage to convey your ideas towards implementation. Management recognizes such talent and elevate people at an appropriate time.
    Employee has high potential to grow with the company.

Offers better salary in comparison with market standards.

I have good experience working with ITC, good team, approachable senior management, flexible work hours, good work life balance, professional recognition. over all I will rate ITC is a better place to work.
    I will recommend my friends to work with ITC and if there is any opportunity I will consider working with ITC again 

Cons

If you are a person who follow the rule book and expect your job is to execute a set of predefined commands, this is not the place to work.

Yes it is agreed that ITC may not have best in class infrastructure, however I have witnessed huge improvements in all the areas of infrastructure and they are going in a big way to sophisticate further. I see this as an advantage to the employee than a barrier, as at this stage employee gets better technical expose than ever.

You will have to put extra efforts than the efforts required in well organized environment

Advice to Management

Executive management should spend some time to think strategically, especially in Technical Operations.

Senior management needs to spend some time to understand the gaps in technical operations.

Fixing communication gaps between the teams would surely improve over all team performance.

Incorporating proper planning at different levels would improve over all delivery efficiency.

Employee Unfriendly. Not a place to work.

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of work, good place to start career.

Cons

Don't get impressed by seeing these reviews, these are done by the same few employees after there are bad reviews for the companies. Yes you will see the pattern this happens every year. I took a chance and repented.
    There is hardly anyone happy in this company, this place is like a hotel, every year the whole team is changed.
    If anyone is vocal about changing things or motivated to make real changes then rest assured you will be fired.
    After working day and night and grand promises by the company we were given pathetic 0-2% bonus which was paid in 6 installments throughout the next year.
    Everything is fake and fabricated in this company. I am glad to be out and enjoying my work in new place.
    Once again don't get carried away with few good reviews (same employees writing it every year) .. good luck!

Advice to Management

Be Real and don't promise if you do not intend to keep it.
    Also don't promise and market 15% bonus during interview and hiring process if you know for sure you are not going to pay, tell new employees you pay bonus in 6 installments and you will see how many individuals join. There is something fundamentally wrong with the company !

Don't join even if an Offer is MADE

Former Employee - (Fired) Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - (Fired) Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

> Strange thing is they fire people much before they join. So if you get an offer and you are all set to join, it may so happen that just couple of days before you will get a call and you will be asked not to come.
    > This is positive, as you can opt for the next best opportunity or get a better offer as you almost have no notice period left
    > Company has good policies - Actually there are none, no policy no problem, only situation will govern what is right

Cons

> Was offered to join, in two weeks of time, I was called into a conference room and asked to leave.
    > Although this did not give me good insight about the company, the facts came into light
    a) The financial status of the company is no good for a long time now
    b) Lot of people were fired without no apparent reason
    c) No Projects, not even a pipe line
    d) No discipline in managers
    e) No one works for the good of the company, everyone is keen on doing good to themselves
    > Seriously consider, till the day you actually join you may be fired. In few weeks of you joining, you may be fired.
    > Even if you work for good three years, you may be fired all for the same reasons - COMPANY does not have any MONEY.

Advice to Management

Get your financials in place and stop cheating people by making offers and talking about fusion and H1/L1, US opportunities, coz there are none.

This company is business oriented than employee friendly

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Can Improve the technical skill sets very well in an Year what ever the level he/she joins.
    Bigger salary Package

Cons

No job security,No tools,No proper documentation, No particular process,No work ethics,Every one feels like a boss right from junior to higher management,No cab,No standards.

Runs mostly on free utilities like a small scale industry.Minimum investment and maximum returns kindaa company.If you are not creating higher revenue to the company ,the management tries to find a way to fire you.

Recently Laid off 30 people when the current strength in INDIA is around 180 because of no projects in the future.It doesn't have enough liquidity and financially not stable .

Too much of work pressure and the sales team is giving its best to have more clients on boarded but it doesn't work with this kind of bad reputation in the market.

Last but not least they have limited A.C facility and employees depends on limited number of fans.Leaving to your imagination in peak summer time.

Advice to Management

Give the confidence to the employees that we are with you and the company will do well. Need proper hierarchy at all levels

Good place if you are strong in your Skills.

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible work culture, Good Salary, No matter from where you are working, if you are really working. My life at IT Convergence is very cool and enjoying. I'm very much satisfied, as I'm not expecting luxury life at my work place.

Cons

Yes, agree It doesn't have good infracture but it has needy and basic one.
    Politics might be there... but I'm not considered and they are not influenced me at any time.
    Some of them are trying to butter their managers for good hikes and promotions. But there is a lot of chance to overcome if you are a hard worker.
    Management always look for Billing and Profits that is very common in every company, at the same time they are sharing the profits as our package. no company will continue with out profit that every one should accept.
    Better to hire skilled resources at higher levels as they are leading some other junior resources who are going to be impacted down the line.
    If you can work alone, and confident on your skills. if you are least consider about the politics. Then it is good place to work.

Advice to Management

Please hire skilled resources at higher level. Try to get into the new technologies that will certainly fulfill your dream(Profit)

Very very bad company to work with !!

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good incentives
    Place to learn some new technologies but not the greatest one.

Cons

Bad work culture
    Politics at all the levels
    Discrimination shown at work
    Favoritism shown between employees of same community and region.
    Lack of qualified members in Senior management

Advice to Management

Stop supporting politics at work !!

10. IT Convergence is the very good platform in exploring the career opporunties

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary Hikes
    Work Satisfaction
    Work Exposure
    Good Team Work
    Nice management

Cons

Poor Infrastructure Management
    Lack of policy management

Learn Good Thing

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Learning new Technologies and scope of work is more. More projects in handy . Good in adopting new varieties of projects. And its the time to see your self up to what extent you can grow up to.

Cons

Bad Management, Not stable, Every one want to be a superior IGO feelings etc....

RSS Feed </> Embed