IT Convergence

IT Convergence Reviews

Updated Apr 2, 2014

IT Convergence CEO Patrick L Krause

Patrick L Krause

Nice company to work for

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time for more than a year

ProsLots of projects. Benefits, No need to relocate.

ConsWork-life balance, leadership needs to be taken care.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork life balance and leadership

don't waste your time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at IT Convergence full-time for more than a year

Prossome cool people still here. Decent pay.that is it.

ConsNo leadership, inexperienced management team, always asked to do more with less, product is never delivered on time.”managers” and “directors” in this company are mostly inexperienced aggressive charlatans and are only motivated to make $$. They don’t care about their employees wellbeing. Lots of stressed out, overworked people around here.Very high turn over.

Advice to Senior Managementyour constant turn over makes you look like a disaster. people are unhappy. invest in your employees instead of bullying them to always do more with less. also you need to stop over promising and under delivering to customers. if you continue to use smoke and mirrors to attract new customers things will continue to crash down around you.

A very flexible and welcoming organization

Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat Work environment and talent.

ConsWork hours and pay structure(some positions)

Advice to Senior ManagementDecisions should be taken pro-actively and effort to maintain the best talents should be pro-active.

Strategy of the company is not clear

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time

ProsFast growing company, very good recruiting team

ConsInfrastructure, investment, team commitment, executive team understanding

I liked my role and responsiblity.

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time for less than a year

Prosflexiblity, opportunity to grow, good salary

Consunorganized, needs more structure and leadership.

Advice to Senior Managementshould be more connected with team and provide directions.

IT Convergence brings out the beast in you

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time

ProsPlease consider before applying into this company

ConsThe politics will force you to become a beast. The whole culture sucks!

They treat everyone with respect and as an individual.

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at IT Convergence

ProsTheir are so many wonderful and talented people at IT Convergence. Even though we are located at different offices throughout the world; India, Argentina, China, Brazil, San Francisco, New York, Illinois, Wisconsin, we remain a strong team that works together.

ConsTime difference when working with co-workers in India.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's impressive how the executives get involved in the daily business with the employees, even the president Patrick Krause.

The Managed Services team is a great opportunity to work with a variety of big clients without ever having to travel.

Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at IT Convergence

ProsIT Convergence is always on the leading edge of Oracle technology. As of February 2012, IT Convergence and GE are the only two companies in the world that have the beta code for Oracle EBS R12.2. Also, as an early adopter of Fusion Applications, I'm getting exposure to software that very few people know. It's great getting to work with peers from around the world including Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, China and India. It's a great team. They also invest a lot in infrastructure. One recent example is Netapp for storage.... the obvious best in class for Oracle environments. You can do very cool stuff like snap clones that save a ton of work.

ConsYou definitely have to be committed and serious about your career. The ones that don't realize this don't last long. While there's great opportunities to learn, there's no room for pretenders. We support clients production systems so can't make mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing!!! I'm looking forward to being a manager someday.

I was able to fast track my professional career and continue to have endless challenge

ProsGrowth opportunities
Ability to make a difference
Flat structure and open communication channels
Global footprint, opportunity to work with people from different cultures
Fast growing business

ConsDifficult at times to manage the workload due to the complexities of inter-country and inter-culture operations, the variety of projects and endeavors running at the same time and unpredictable peaks of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementSales and utilization numbers are important but having the organizational structure to support it is just as crucial for success. Organizational design should be done pro actively and on an ongoing basis.

Beware Corporate Recruiters

Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee)

I worked at IT Convergence

ProsI would recommend IT Convergence to those who are new to the industry or unemployed. Great place if you are out of school and wanting to get a year under your belt for your resume. Also to anyone wanting to take on new skill sets as the environment is fast paced and dynamic. I would not recommend you leave a reasonable work place for a position at IT Convergence.

You will get the opportunity to gain new skill sets weather you want to or not.
You will be asked to take on task outside of your area of expertise which is due to high employee turnover. I made the mistake of leaving a company where I was treated quite well but had little work-life-balance in pursuit of a better work-life-balance.

ConsAlthough led to believe I would have work-life-balance and management was flexible, I was immediately told my workday was a minimum of ten hours. HR is unresponsive to emails questioning what work hours are even though the job descriptions for the Naperville Illinois office clearly state Monday-Friday 8 Hours a day as the norm.

Then you will be asked to work Saturdays and Sundays with no mention of compensation even though it is supposedly available but must be approved by management who believes 80 hour weeks are the norm.

My whole newly hired team fell apart when most team members made full time jobs of "finding new jobs" after only a couple of weeks at the company. Two team members planned to resign in the same week out of spite after finding new jobs. Others continued to search for new jobs and since at least 5 have left. .

Four members of the same Technical team were planning to leave or looking for new jobs at the same time.

One teammate was let go for being vocal about extreme overtime abuses. He had already accepted a new position. All five of us from one team who were hired from May to Mid April have left IT Convergence as of Aug 12th.

One teammate was reprimanded for going to his child's graduation even though he made prior arrangements.

Some began taking Anxiety and stress medication just to cope with daily stress.

Get everything in writing during the recruiting process. They will try to pull the rug out from under discussed vacation plans or time off. Also take note of the "At Will Employment". It means exactly that. If you are not prepared to go with the plan, you will be "At Willed" out the door.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpin this anyway they like but the facts are here. Four from the same team planned to leave this company after only a few weeks of abuse. Your other reviews indicate this as well.

Until you make a drastic change, those who can leave always will as history has shown you.

You drastically need staff with broader industry knowledge. Remove them from the constant firefighting so they can bring standards and best practices to the organization. You are lacking in compliance and problem management knowledge needed to get you to the next level.

You have bottlenecks in your staff. Identify them. You hire new employees because of the Industry knowledge and skills that they bring to the table. You keep them because you utilize those skills and let them do the very thing you hire them for. Stop the revolving door

Just because someone does anything you ask them to do does not make them the model employee. It sometimes means they just have few other options.

Worked for IT Convergence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IT Convergence reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IT Convergence CEO Patrick L Krause. All 38 reviews posted anonymously by IT Convergence employees.