IT Works Global

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mark Pentecost

Excellence at it's best!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Diamond Executive (Current Employee)
    Memphis, TN

ProsThe company if the REAL DEAL. Great people great leadership great pay great opportunities.

ConsThis company needs no changes. It's run with a very professional CEO and leadership council kiddos!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing!

Great Company

Independent Distributor (Current Employee)

ProsWork when you want & with a great team! The products are wonderful and the training is easy to follow. The opportunities are endless. I personally have some very successful people in my upline.

ConsI don't think there are any Cons!

Advice to Senior ManagementExcellent plans and communication.

SO SO

ProsFreedom to work from home

ConsHard to sell the products. They dont tell you till after you sign up that you have to order almost $100 products every month.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Need to pay for minimum dollar amount of products per month

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWork on your own time, amount you work is up to you

Conscommission only, must use sme of your commission to purchase products, need to a $ minimum to be "commission qualified"

Terrible Customer Service!

Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe only good thing about It Works is that the products actually work for some people

ConsCustomer service is terrible, the website is unreliable

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your crap together! There are plenty of other body wraps out there that are half the price of yours and work better!

LOVE It Works Global!

Valparaiso, IN

ProsWonderful people are a part of this family tree. Tons of support from top leaders as well as laterally! Great commissions plus wrap cash for each party! AMAZING supplements, I can't speak enough of all of them!

ConsSuccess is not overnight.. this is not a get rich quick scheme!

Advice to Senior Managementkeep doing what you're doing!!!

Diamond Executive

Diamond Executive (Current Employee)
    Bradenton, FL

ProsOne of a kind body wrap that truly works. Large bonus programs. Company has a strong drive to succeed.

ConsThis is networking marketing (MLM), which is a very hard industry to succeed in. It's easy to make a few $100 a month, but to reach leadership is lots of hard work.

The BEST decision I've ever made!

IT Works Global Independent Distributor (Current Employee)
    Corpus Christi, TX

ProsFrom the start this company has been AMAZING! In three short months It Works Global provided me the opportunity to buy a brand new car and went from being my supplemental source of income to my primary! This faith based company is all about giving back to the community as well as making sure EVERY person is given the opportunity to succeed. My life went from stressed to blessed quicker than I ever could have imagined. With a motto like Friendships, Fun, Freedom and FAITH ... how can you go wrong??

ConsI don't have any cons. I know there were problems with shipping and the website when I first started but when a company grows 600% in a year's time ... theres bound to be some hic-ups along the way. The upside ... all issues have been resolved.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing ... allowing us to change lives!

Best Experience I could have asked for!!

Muncie, IN

ProsThere is never a dull moment with this company. They are always there to lend a hand when you need help and it's like a very very large family!! It's not a job at all, more like a lifestyle!!

ConsNo Cons, I love this company!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the Amazing work!! First place I have ever worked where our feedback actually controls what happens in the company!! Thanks for always being FANTASTIC!!!

Independent sales,\ body wraps,facials, skin care, dietary supplements, hold Wrap parties.

Terre Haute, IN

ProsWork on your own time, great support system due to the fact your success makes your up line successful, Awesome products and make additional income. It is a fun atmosphere due to the fact you are helping people tighten,tone and firm in 45 mins.

ConsCustomer service needs some improvement. Customers have difficulty comprehending some of the products.

Worked for IT Works Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IT Works Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IT Works Global CEO Mark Pentecost . All 16 reviews posted anonymously by IT Works Global employees.