IT Works Global

Updated December 16, 2014
Updated December 16, 2014
4.1

Mark Pentecost

I am experiencing substantial personal development growth potential!

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Washington, DC

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The best experiences working with this company is the personal growth and development. The ability to help people and meet like minded individuals that care about the well being of others! The research needed to be a successful business owner will definitely train you to become a successful leader!

Cons

The challenge with working with this company for me has been the immediate absence of an up-line sponsor.

When a distributor up line quits they should be removed for not supporting their individual team. Not continue to be paid for abandoning their down line.

Love owning my own time. Able to stay at home while working!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at IT Works Global

Pros

Products are great! Commissions base is above average. Great company to work with. Work on my time so it works for me.

Cons

High BV to keep your commissions eligible. Website fee is also too high. Also charge distributor shipping is ridiculous.

Lower website fee and don't charge distributor shipping.

Quit Corporate America in 6 MONTHS!

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The family you gain from this company is beyond amazing. The bonuses and commissions are unlimited and you make what you want to put in it. I have been working a corporate job since I was 15 years old and was finally able to manage my own time with only SIX MONTHS of this company. I'm a 26-year-old Entrepreneur being my own boss.

The products truly work and have changed not only my life but all of my customers.

Cons

No cons with this company!

Being here just got better

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (less than an year)

Pros

You work for your own commission. You no longer have to order $100 worth of product a month as long as you sell to your customers. Awesome teamwork and a "no one gets left out" mentality when it comes to promotions and bonus. The product that you sell is stuff no one else has - not even close in compairican. Steps to success are not a secret.

Cons

Managing your own business is not for everyone. Many people don't understand that your an independent distributor and that even though you have to follow policies and regulations - you are I control of how much you earn and how smart you work this. Not everyone will be able to succeed because not everyone is able to work for themselves.

Keep doing what you're doing, especially taking advice and growing.
    P.S. I love the raffles and bonus offers.

I am a distributor and I have loved everything about this company!

Current Employee - Executive Distributor in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Executive Distributor in Denver, CO

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The compensation plan is amazing! If you can succeed in Direct Sales, this is THE company to do it with!

Cons

There is nothing wrong with this company!

Delightful Network Marketing Company

I have been working at IT Works Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

You can't go wrong with a company that has something no one else can offer! Being the only company with a body wrap that changes a person in as little as 45 minutes is simply amazing.

Cons

The down side is that people really don't understand what work means today. 7 out of 10 will fail at this simply because they don't know how to sell, talk to people or stay focused in the face of almost daily rejection.

Meh...

Current Employee - Independent Distributor

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Amazing products!! I use sooo many of them and love the results, this stuff really works!

Cons

Hard to sell if you're not in the right area (big city).

It is very easy to become disappointed and not want to continue with this company do too the lack of sales and interest. The reason they tell you to continue the steps to success no matter what your rank may be, is not only to keep promoting but because your LCs don't tend to stick around and order regularly after their 3 months.

Soo many people get signed under a distributor that doesn't really know what they're doing so this results in you not knowing anything and having an overall bad experience, especially if this is the first direct sales company you've ever done.

A lot of people look at the products and think i want this but cant afford it, price is too high for someone to take a "gamble" on. I've also had problems booking parties, everyone acts like they want to do one (obviously for the free wrap) but when you follow up you can't get a response or they really didn't want to do it in the first place.

Don't do events and expect to make money, you lose money.

Overall, don't join this company unless you have experience and know a bunch of health fanatics, because people now days would rather spend $25-$50 on fake jewelery or a new purse.

Give a longer time period for the bonus. Don't require 80 BV to be commission qualified, not everyone does great with this and quits because they're not making enough to cover their auto-shipment. Make sure your leaders are checking on everyone in there downline to ensure they are getting the training and support they need, you'll make more money if you do so.

When you're here, it's family

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Wake Forest, NC
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Wake Forest, NC

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great team building, team members that become family, AMAZING products, amazing CEO and team leaders and you get to change lives!

Cons

Sometimes it's a slow start, there are a lot of skeptics, monetary commission could be a little higher, no free shipping and you pay taxes

None that I can think of!

Independent Distributor

I have been working at IT Works Global

Pros

Products Works , Commission Website Works

Cons

If you are still starting up you lose money like crazy the commission is no where close to the amount you have to spend on your monthly autoship and website. THey charge you for everything and then pay very small commission precentages

Pay better commission percentage, don't charge your distributors for shipping, do away with such a high bv for monthly autoship, don't require a website fee of $20 per month

mlm dream

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time

Pros

changing people's lives, meeting new people.. a great product that works

Cons

time limit to bonus, 100 dollars a month