IT Works Global

Add Photos

Mark Pentecost

Great Company

I have been working at IT Works Global for less than a year

ProsWork when you want & with a great team! The products are wonderful and the training is easy to follow. The opportunities are endless. I personally have some very successful people in my upline.

ConsI don't think there are any Cons!

Advice to Senior ManagementExcellent plans and communication.

SO SO

I have been working at IT Works Global

ProsFreedom to work from home

ConsHard to sell the products. They dont tell you till after you sign up that you have to order almost $100 products every month.

Need to pay for minimum dollar amount of products per month

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IT Works Global

ProsWork on your own time, amount you work is up to you

Conscommission only, must use sme of your commission to purchase products, need to a $ minimum to be "commission qualified"

LOVE It Works Global!

Valparaiso, IN

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time for more than a year

ProsWonderful people are a part of this family tree. Tons of support from top leaders as well as laterally! Great commissions plus wrap cash for each party! AMAZING supplements, I can't speak enough of all of them!

ConsSuccess is not overnight.. this is not a get rich quick scheme!

Advice to Senior Managementkeep doing what you're doing!!!

Terrible Customer Service!

Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time for less than a year

ProsThe only good thing about It Works is that the products actually work for some people

ConsCustomer service is terrible, the website is unreliable

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your crap together! There are plenty of other body wraps out there that are half the price of yours and work better!

Diamond Executive

Diamond Executive (Current Employee)
Bradenton, FL

I have been working at IT Works Global for more than a year

ProsOne of a kind body wrap that truly works. Large bonus programs. Company has a strong drive to succeed.

ConsThis is networking marketing (MLM), which is a very hard industry to succeed in. It's easy to make a few $100 a month, but to reach leadership is lots of hard work.

The BEST decision I've ever made!

IT Works Global Independent Distributor (Current Employee)
Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time for less than a year

ProsFrom the start this company has been AMAZING! In three short months It Works Global provided me the opportunity to buy a brand new car and went from being my supplemental source of income to my primary! This faith based company is all about giving back to the community as well as making sure EVERY person is given the opportunity to succeed. My life went from stressed to blessed quicker than I ever could have imagined. With a motto like Friendships, Fun, Freedom and FAITH ... how can you go wrong??

ConsI don't have any cons. I know there were problems with shipping and the website when I first started but when a company grows 600% in a year's time ... theres bound to be some hic-ups along the way. The upside ... all issues have been resolved.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing ... allowing us to change lives!

Best Experience I could have asked for!!

Muncie, IN

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time for more than a year

ProsThere is never a dull moment with this company. They are always there to lend a hand when you need help and it's like a very very large family!! It's not a job at all, more like a lifestyle!!

ConsNo Cons, I love this company!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the Amazing work!! First place I have ever worked where our feedback actually controls what happens in the company!! Thanks for always being FANTASTIC!!!

Independent sales,\ body wraps,facials, skin care, dietary supplements, hold Wrap parties.

Terre Haute, IN

I have been working at IT Works Global for less than a year

ProsWork on your own time, great support system due to the fact your success makes your up line successful, Awesome products and make additional income. It is a fun atmosphere due to the fact you are helping people tighten,tone and firm in 45 mins.

ConsCustomer service needs some improvement. Customers have difficulty comprehending some of the products.

I market a site specific body wrap that firms, tones and tightens, and a line of natural supplements.

Double Diamond Executive (Current Employee)
Greenville, IN

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time for more than 3 years

ProsBest compensation plan in network marketing. Products that improve the health of my friends, family and clients. Simple, easy to duplicate systems to share my products and train my team. So simple that despite having no experience with sales or network marketing, after less than 3 years, I have retired my husband from his retail management career of 26 years. And surpassed his 60k+ yearly income enabling us to work from home as a team now.
Great family culture, both with our corporate staff and distributors. Ethical founders whose mission is to help people become debt free. and learn to dream again.

ConsOur huge growth in the past 3 years has caused a few hiccups with computer systems and keeping up with product demand. 400% growth leaves behind a small price to pay, and bumps in the road.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

Worked for IT Works Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IT Works Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IT Works Global CEO Mark Pentecost . All 15 reviews posted anonymously by IT Works Global employees.