IT Works Global

Mark Pentecost

Self Satisfying

Current Employee - Ruby Distributor in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Ruby Distributor in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Amazing company, makes working a mlm more like owning your own business. There is no commitment so if its not for you, you can quit at anytime, or just take a long vacation if you need a break. Several different ways to make money : Wrap cash, Loyal customer commissions, building a team, and bonuses. Anyone can bonus not just for the distributors that build teams but also for loyal customer enrollment. Its so fun and you will make a ton of friends. It brought me out of severe depression!

Cons

Your are not required to hold a autoshipment unless you have less than 150 bv. Even then you dont HAVE TO have a autoship to work this business. BUT if you are under 150bv and you want your commisson you need to run a 80 bv autoship, thats where I wish it were lower especially for lower ranks. Say Ruby and under a 50 BV autoship and Emerald and above 80 BV. I think that would be amazing!
        You need to order something though. You want to be a product of the product....
    AND FREE SHIPPING FOR AUTOSHIP ORDERS that would help a lot!

Product BV reccomendation. GREENS CHEWS only 10 BV? why isnt it higher? Doesnt make sense. Its a fabulous product and I would sell more of the chews if it were higher bv. I would also have them on my monthly autoship if they were higher in BV.

Love this company

Current Employee - Consultant in Telford, PA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Telford, PA

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Awesome company good incentives amazing products!

Cons

Hard to persuade people that it's worth the price

Extend time to earn bonuses

Fun exciting job

I worked at IT Works Global

Pros

Super fun lots of advancement if you are willing to put the time in.

Cons

Must have 80 in products on auto shipment. You need to have the money to put out each month plus money for other needed things.

Get rid of the auto ship requirement for team members.

I am experiencing substantial personal development growth potential!

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Washington, DC

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The best experiences working with this company is the personal growth and development. The ability to help people and meet like minded individuals that care about the well being of others! The research needed to be a successful business owner will definitely train you to become a successful leader!

Cons

The challenge with working with this company for me has been the immediate absence of an up-line sponsor.

When a distributor up line quits they should be removed for not supporting their individual team. Not continue to be paid for abandoning their down line.

Great products

Former Employee - Triple Diamond in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Triple Diamond in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at IT Works Global full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I loved the products and my team, was with the company for nearly three years and built a strong team. Beware of cattiness with people outside of your team. Although they claim OTOM, they will turn you in in a second for saying the wrong thing or anything else to get a one up.

Cons

Very strict compliance department. Pam and Mike both have teams of their own, although it is not talked about. Top earners have a holier than thou attitude.

Work on compensation plan. It is extremely hard to maintain ranks even when one is working consistently.

Love owning my own time. Able to stay at home while working!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at IT Works Global

Pros

Products are great! Commissions base is above average. Great company to work with. Work on my time so it works for me.

Cons

High BV to keep your commissions eligible. Website fee is also too high. Also charge distributor shipping is ridiculous.

Lower website fee and don't charge distributor shipping.

Quit Corporate America in 6 MONTHS!

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The family you gain from this company is beyond amazing. The bonuses and commissions are unlimited and you make what you want to put in it. I have been working a corporate job since I was 15 years old and was finally able to manage my own time with only SIX MONTHS of this company. I'm a 26-year-old Entrepreneur being my own boss.

The products truly work and have changed not only my life but all of my customers.

Cons

No cons with this company!

Being here just got better

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (less than a year)

Pros

You work for your own commission. You no longer have to order $100 worth of product a month as long as you sell to your customers. Awesome teamwork and a "no one gets left out" mentality when it comes to promotions and bonus. The product that you sell is stuff no one else has - not even close in compairican. Steps to success are not a secret.

Cons

Managing your own business is not for everyone. Many people don't understand that your an independent distributor and that even though you have to follow policies and regulations - you are I control of how much you earn and how smart you work this. Not everyone will be able to succeed because not everyone is able to work for themselves.

Keep doing what you're doing, especially taking advice and growing.
    P.S. I love the raffles and bonus offers.

I am a distributor and I have loved everything about this company!

Current Employee - Executive Distributor in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Executive Distributor in Denver, CO

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The compensation plan is amazing! If you can succeed in Direct Sales, this is THE company to do it with!

Cons

There is nothing wrong with this company!

Meh...

Current Employee - Independent Distributor

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Amazing products!! I use sooo many of them and love the results, this stuff really works!

Cons

Hard to sell if you're not in the right area (big city).

It is very easy to become disappointed and not want to continue with this company do too the lack of sales and interest. The reason they tell you to continue the steps to success no matter what your rank may be, is not only to keep promoting but because your LCs don't tend to stick around and order regularly after their 3 months.

Soo many people get signed under a distributor that doesn't really know what they're doing so this results in you not knowing anything and having an overall bad experience, especially if this is the first direct sales company you've ever done.

A lot of people look at the products and think i want this but cant afford it, price is too high for someone to take a "gamble" on. I've also had problems booking parties, everyone acts like they want to do one (obviously for the free wrap) but when you follow up you can't get a response or they really didn't want to do it in the first place.

Don't do events and expect to make money, you lose money.

Overall, don't join this company unless you have experience and know a bunch of health fanatics, because people now days would rather spend $25-$50 on fake jewelery or a new purse.

Give a longer time period for the bonus. Don't require 80 BV to be commission qualified, not everyone does great with this and quits because they're not making enough to cover their auto-shipment. Make sure your leaders are checking on everyone in there downline to ensure they are getting the training and support they need, you'll make more money if you do so.