ITEC Reviews

Great People, Great Jobs, EXPENSIVE medical insurance

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

I have been working at ITEC full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people at ITEC are friendly, helpful, personal, and available. They helped as much as they could without being unethical to make sure that my best self was presented to the client. They work with big names and have great relationships with them. It can be a bit tough to get an interview with them as they work around contract approvals, and only send people who have a high likely hood of getting the job. Some people dislike the PTO policy, but I find it is ample. You get around 25 paid days a year to be used when you wish. that's about 2 weeks vacation plus 10 holidays in most jobs, which is pretty standard. I like the PTO system because I do not call in sick or need to take off Presidents day and Labor day. I would much rather have my daughters birthday and my anniversary off if the hours are all the same.

Cons

The health insurance can run around 750 a month for a family, it was enough to keep me in the Reserves and get healthcare there.

work on the $10,000/year healthcare issue if you can.

Great Company to work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

I worked at ITEC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Although it is a contracting company, recruiters and management will go out of there way to help you. Enjoyed working with their entire team.

Cons

None I can think of

Keep runnning a great company

Great company, so so benefits

Current Employee - Linux Systems Administrator  in  Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Linux Systems Administrator in Aurora, CO

I have been working at ITEC full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture of the company itself is great. The people are friendly and support you including upper management. Though, in most cases the employees are contracted out to other jobs so your management may not directly be with ITEC.

Cons

With 200 hours of PTO and no Holiday pay you barely have time for a vacation. Health, vision, and dental can run a family with kids around $740/month for an HMO and $1000 per person deductible. No cost of living increases.

Work on getting a better benefits package. Work with your employees to ensure they are happy in the jobs they are doing.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not your typical staffing agency . . . Above and Beyond!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

I have been working at ITEC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Benefits for staffing agency. Long Term Gigs, or will help you get your foot in the door with one of the big names in DoD. Small Company that takes care of employees.

Cons

Have to be full time (35+hr wk) to be eligible for benefits.

Continue with company events, especially taking employees and their families to the mountains for the weekend. Don't lose the small company feeling.

A part of a large machine

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

I worked at ITEC full-time

Pros

One of the largest of its own - well known by partners worldwide.
    An opportunity to get real work experience.

Cons

Low salary.
    Too much pressure.
    People are just one of a million others like them who are not treated as professionals, even after working there for years.

Learn the meaning of the word 'management' and use it towards your employees.

Worked for ITEC? Contribute to the Community!