ITT Technical Institute

Updated Mar 5, 2014

ITT Technical Institute Chairman & CEO Kevin M. Modany

Kevin M. Modany

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Great interaction with the students

Electronics Adjunct (Current Employee)
    Westminster, CO

ProsThe students for the most part are here to learn, occasionally you get the student who is here because a parent said they had do something, anything, to live at home. One of the things I like best is that I continue to learn from the students since most are working in the field already.

ConsLocal administration is great, we’re treated like family. Corporate sees the business as a sales organization and not educational in nature. As such all decisions are based on how many seats can be filled and not how do we retain the students we have. The reps bring the students in, the instructors lose the students seems to be the prevailing view from on high.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiding behind industry trade groups. Get out in front and do the right thing. Yes we have made mistakes in the past, put that behind you and move on. Be just as concerned with the students as you are with the stockholders. Without the students the stockholders wouldn’t give you the time of day.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Technical Institute reviews and ratings in Westminster, CO — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITT Technical Institute CEO Kevin M. Modany. All reviews posted anonymously by ITT Technical Institute employees.