ITT Technical Institute

ITT Technical Institute Reviews in Westminster, CO

2.3

ITT Technical Institute Chairman & CEO Kevin M. Modany
Kevin M. Modany

Pros
  • Pay was decent for no experience and no degree (in 14 reviews)

• The reward of helping students achieve their goals is priceless (in 24 reviews)

Cons
  • no work life balance - required to work 6-7 days per week and on vacation or sick leave (in 19 reviews)

• Tales from students about financial aid acquired through the company sounds shady at best (in 23 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great interaction with the students

Current Employee - Electronics Adjunct in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Electronics Adjunct in Westminster, CO

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The students for the most part are here to learn, occasionally you get the student who is here because a parent said they had do something, anything, to live at home. One of the things I like best is that I continue to learn from the students since most are working in the field already.

Cons

Local administration is great, we’re treated like family. Corporate sees the business as a sales organization and not educational in nature. As such all decisions are based on how many seats can be filled and not how do we retain the students we have. The reps bring the students in, the instructors lose the students seems to be the prevailing view from on high.

Stop hiding behind industry trade groups. Get out in front and do the right thing. Yes we have made mistakes in the past, put that behind you and move on. Be just as concerned with the students as you are with the stockholders. Without the students the stockholders wouldn’t give you the time of day.

ITT Technical Institute Photos