IVI International

Updated November 13, 2014
Updated November 13, 2014
3.3

CEO

Hectic and fast paced, but family atmosphere and enjoyable coworkers always willing to lend a hand.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

I have been working at IVI International full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Upper management is always willing to do what they can to help you balance work and your personal life. Yes, it is fast paced and a very busy organization but they compensate very well for your efforts. If you like travel, project managers see the country.

Cons

During peak periods, you do work long hours; however, the managers always try to provide things like lunches, dinners, etc. to help get you through the grind.

A little more communication is always good.

Great Company

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at IVI International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. Great coworkers and management, willing to work with schedules and decent pay.

Cons

Overtime work which would probably be part of lost of companies in this economy.

Great clients and nice co-workers

Current Employee - Project Manager in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in White Plains, NY

I have been working at IVI International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I think the company really does a great job giving the clients the best service possible. Our reports are incredibly well written and there is a focus on quality. If you are an architect, engineer, or environmental professional in commercial construction you'd find the work rewarding and a product you could be proud of.
    The building I'm in has a gym membership, indoor parking, complimentary breakfast in the morning and a cafeteria downstairs for lunch which is nice.

Cons

I wish there was more places to go for lunch, shopping or after work within walking distance. Its in an office park so you have to drive on Westchester Ave or 287.and I end up just either eating at my desk or going straight home.

A bunch of jerks

Former Employee - Middle Manager in West Harrison, NY
    Former Employee - Middle Manager in West Harrison, NY

I worked at IVI International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The employees throughout the organization are some of the smartest and nicest people I have ever worked with. Just a great group of employees, all very focused on doing their jobs to the absolute best of their ability.

Cons

The management team, mostly family and all who have only worked at IVI, are just plain old jerks. Because the profits go directly into their pockets, they are cheap, cheap, CHEAP! They treat their employees horribly, with a condescension I had never experienced. There is absolutely no recognition of the staff. They eavesdrop on conference rooms. (Saw it!) Their IT infrastructure is antiquated at best. A company succeeding in spite of mismanagement.

You want to compete? Come in to the current century! Get some legitimate up-to-date technology. Encourage the brothers to retire!

The owners of the compan are HORRIFIC!

I have been working at IVI International

Pros

The people who work there are very nice and accomodating. The owners should learn from their emloyees.

Cons

The owners are complete jerks, you do not want to work for a company where your bosses are the rudest people on the planet. This is far from a professional setting, they dress inappropriately and you are told a bunch of lies.