IW Consulting

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

This is the BEST company I've worked for

Event Marketing (Current Employee)
    Long Beach, CA

ProsI started working with this company right out of college. They worked around the end of my class schedules and finals so that I could go through training and start right away when I graduated. Their marketing systems are awesome and they always operate with great integrity. I appreciate how straight forward everyone is. It's rare to find a company that has been able to grow in the economic down turn, but this one has and keeps getting more and more clients. There is room to get promoted, opportunity for travel, interaction with clients, and it is a fun, relaxed, and professional work environment.

Cons3 Interviews to get hired can be kind of stressful, but they do a good job of letting you know time frames and next steps. The training is also rigorous, but I now understand the purpose and am glad I went through it before working the contracts on my own.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd love to spend more time with upper management so I can learn what it takes to get there. I think the quarterly conferences are a good step in that direction.

Worked for IW Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IW Consulting reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by IW Consulting employees.