Iforce Ecommerce Reviews

Caring Company Overall

Current Employee - Product Manager  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Iforce Ecommerce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work and life balance. This allowed me to be active w my kids and attend school functions. Anxious to get involved in opportunities to tele commute and work more from home. The management really cared of employee and clients. I was not accustomed to this in previous relationships w employers. IForce really takes on a proactive role w staff and I have seen them really bend over backwards to satisfy needs of our clients. Very progressive firm.

Cons

Would like to have them implement more out of work activities for staff. More team building exercises.

Compensation was strong and opportunities for growth were substantial.

One of the best career decisions I have made....

Current Employee - Analyst  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Iforce Ecommerce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Managing Partner Alex Prince really lives up to the standards he sets. Amazing co-workers all of whom are enthused about their jobs and the company. The culture really encourages growth an cooperation. Certainly very forward thinking and directed.

Cons

Management attempts to streamline costs for clients by keeping products costs down. I would suggest they add additional margin to keep up w industry standards.

Perhaps greater outsourcing of functions as opposed to keeping so much in house.

Leading SEO and SEM knowledge base

Current Employee - Internal SEO  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Internal SEO in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Iforce Ecommerce full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have spent about 6 months with IForce Ecommerce and have been involved in verious skill set areas, including SEO and keyword optimisation for SEM. This is by far one of the strongest environments for this kind of training. Very pleased with managerial direction and in house training. Plan on learning more about social media marketing in the next quarter.

Cons

Overall very pleased. Would like to scale back to a 5 day week and reserve Saturdays for family time.

Worked for Iforce Ecommerce? Contribute to the Community!