Ifreedom Direct

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kevin Gates

Kevin Gates is a Genius, A+ Employer

Team Manager (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsNo cap on compensation, you can earn as much as you're motivated to make. The platform & method for success is proven however it takes the motivated individual to get there. And why would you want anyone other than a motivated employee working for your company?
    Contest, rewards, constant motivation, acknowledgment for your achievements is recognized daily, weekly & monthly.
    Kevin Gates involvement is refreshing and exciting.

ConsFaster growth & restructure of the operations department

Advice to Senior ManagementIdentify where improvements are needed so growth can occur. Otherwise, everything is great, the new Sr. Management over the last 1-2 years is the best thing that could've happen. I have great faith in this Company and in my future with the Company.

So-So

Loan Officer (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsGood work environment. Hours are manageable, the people there are fun and easy to work with.

ConsPoor earning potential, high levels of nepotism among management. Poor pricing and lack of competitive nature...the company is not competitive with either pricing of products or in regards to employee compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees a chance to earn some real money.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Really takes care of it's employees

Loan Officer (Current Employee)

ProsThey have a great base pay for the industry, good benefits, and a great work environment. Commission structure with the base pay is fair.

ConsRates are not competitive with other lenders which limits the amount of business you can expect to do, especially early on.

Advice to Senior ManagementLower rates and give your sales staff something to work with.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is the place for you if you are self motivated and want to make a lot of money

Mortgage Loan Agent (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsYou get medical and dental insurance, 401K, opportunities to earn free trips to great places, Everything is done in house so we have fast turn times on files, knowlegable processors and you specialize in just VA and FHA loans, Perks such at free soda, some lunches near the end of the month. The leads are given to you as well as they pay for licensing. The commissions are decent you are paid basis points and you can make really good money if you are motivated to do so

ConsThis is not the place for you if you do not like to play by the rules, in house attorney so dishonesty is not tollerated. If you do not perform you will not stay with the company. If you are not self motivated I wouldn't apply.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe 8 hour work day is hard to deal with I like to be able to work more if I desire to do so.

Comforting to know that upper management is always ahead of the curve so you have the best opportunity to succeed.

Group Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsProvides the tools you need to be successful. Phone rings with new clients and great leaders helping you when you need it.

ConsSmall parking lot. However, you will be rewarded your own parking stall if you are a top performer.

Work Envoirnment

Mortgage Loan Agent (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI love getting up in the morning and coming to work, I have bosses and colleagues that are great to work with and genuinely care about me as a person and continually show interest in my progress at work. I have lots of support and always feel like this place "has my back". It is a good feeling when you enjoy where you work and what you do.

ConsNot able to work a lot of overtime, but that probably helps me keep a good work life balance

Smaller progressive company with lots of upside

Salt Lake City, UT

ProsiFreedom Direct is a company that is big enough to have a corporate feel, but small enough for upward growth. It has a well established culture and forward thinking management that attempts to constantly make this a better place to work.

ConsAs the company grows, and new ideas are implemented, fragmented departments hold back the real explosive power the company could have.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnify the philosophies so we can grow!

The Best Company I've Ever Worked For!!!

Manager (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsiFreedom Direct offers the perfect platform for an individual to secure a real career. The resources available for employees to achieve success in their goals are superior to those I've seen in the past with other employers. Full benefits and competitive compensation. The environment here is always pleasant, hard work is appreciated, and management is very approachable. Additionally, there is job security! Simply put, this company is always looking to become better in every way possible, you don't see that in many companies. This is the perfet place to work for anyone that wants to be employed in the mortgage industry.

ConsOne would think that there would be gripes towards ANY employer, but there really isn't a downside to working for iFreedom Direct.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe ideas and innovation are incredible. The hunger to make this company thrive in the market has opened so many doors for so many employees and continues to do so on a daily basis. Thank you!

Worked for Ifreedom Direct? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ifreedom Direct reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ifreedom Direct CEO Kevin Gates. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Ifreedom Direct employees.