Image Hospitality

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Bipin Patel

Bad communication channels and disorganized chain of command

Management (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Image Hospitality full-time for less than a year

ProsCompetitive pay, will spend money if needed for the property and for sales tools. Growing the company and portfolio which should result in advancement or different opportunities.

ConsPatriarch setup with mostly family members working in the corporate office. Boundaries and responsibilities have not been drawn amongst themselves, resulting in cross-communication and extensive time consumed satisfying their documentation and administrative expectations. No patience granted and don't question why they do what they do, it will be received negatively versus simply supplying an explanation.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out your communication channels and empower the people you have put in positions of authority. There is no need for the owner to be involved in every single aspect, as if you were a small company. Figure out the roles of your regional people, they apparently have zero influence.

No Way

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Image Hospitality full-time for more than a year

ProsPay pretty well in comparison to other hotels in the marketplace.

ConsManagement/Ownership very unethical. Asked to do things that did not go along with my personal integrity system. Taking pictures of employees to send to owner before hiring to see if they were cute enough??? How disgraceful! Had no power to make decisions as the hotel manager. Everything has to go throught the owners or their sons who are always on property for something.

American cast system and we re all on the bottom

Guest Service Representative (Current Employee)
Tyler, TX

I have been working at Image Hospitality

ProsAwesome discount through Marriott. Get to me great people. Open door policy.

ConsNo discount through image. Extremely heavy workload. Half of the management treats lower level people like trash. Sales incentive and bonus system is a sham. No potential to move up.

Worked for Image Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Image Hospitality reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Image Hospitality CEO Bipin Patel. All reviews posted anonymously by Image Hospitality employees.