ImageCapsule

Kiet Dieu

Love my job!

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Coordinator  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Coordinator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at ImageCapsule part-time for more than a year

Pros

My boss! He works with my schedule, and as a mom with two small children, he allows me to do a lot from home. He supplied me with a nice computer, great communication, and freedom in work schedule. He is very serious about his company, but that is because he wants the best quality of material and service. I've been working with him for almost two years, and it's been a great experience. I'm proud of the product we supply, very beautiful wedding albums, and I'm proud of the work I do for this company. I love talking to professional photographers and helping them solve problems and finding ways to help make their personal business better. Plus, I get to look at beautiful photos of weddings.

Cons

none, I really don't have anything negative to say, once I got to know the product, and the way the owner likes to do business, it was easy to feel apart of the "family."

Worst job experience you will ever have, it's not the work that is bad, it's the boss.

Current Employee - Cleary Undefined  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Cleary Undefined in San Jose, CA

I have been working at ImageCapsule

Pros

Getting paid and leaving work

Cons

Everything is horribly done, clients are lied to, albums are VERY bad quality. That's not even the worst part, the boss believes that his products and everything that comes out of his mouth is the "greatest" idea ever and everybody else is stupid for not thinking about it.

Avoid. Worst employment experience of my life.

I worked at ImageCapsule

Pros

The only good reason to work at imagecapsule is the "boss" is flexible with your schedule, so you can take time off if need be.

Cons

The boss is very deceitful not only with his employees but with his customers as well. You are not given the freedom to truly express yourself and instead micro-managed. The work environment is sub-par and uninviting.

Worked for ImageCapsule? Contribute to the Community!