Imasen Bucyrus Technology

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Katsumi Ito

The people are great, but the supervisors suck.

KSI Machine Operator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Imasen Bucyrus Technology part-time for less than a year

ProsThe people who work on the floor are great. Most of them are easy to get along with, and they all have fun while operating.

ConsThe supervisors show way to much favoritism. If we are all working for the same paycheck, then we should all follow the same rules. Instead of two 15 minute breaks like labor laws state, you only get two 10 minute breaks, besides your 30 minute lunch.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe team leaders need to stop showing favoritism and make everyone follow the rules.

Wouldn't go back if they doubled my salary

Production Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Imasen Bucyrus Technology full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLike most places, good people to work with on the production floor - also, like most places, underpaid, spread too thin, and not appreciated.

ConsLike most places, management is clueless about what actually happens in production, but they still get to make all the decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for another line of work - most of you are not cut out to manage people or processes.

I-B Tech could be a great place to work, but their management is way out of touch with reality.

Production Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Imasen Bucyrus Technology

ProsI-B Tech used to have one of the best benefits packages around - this was the primary reason I took a position with them. They also offered a decent starting salary for the position.

ConsTheir benefits package has been watered down tremendously, as of lately (mostly due to the economy, but also because of previous mis- management). The starting salary was decent, but came with a price - I generally worked between 10-14 hours daily as a menber of "management". My "area of responsibility" was increased exponentially, but the salary / title were not made commensurate with the increased responsibility. 2.5 years with this company, no official performance reviews, no increase in pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership of this company does not recognize or appreciate their greatest resource - the people that actually put the products in their customers' hands.

They have "used and abused" so many associates in their 12 years of existence, that almost everyone knows someone that "used to work" at I-B Tech - then they wonder why they have such a high turnover rate, and wonder why people won't even come and fill out an application to work there (even with unemployment at 10+ % in the area).

Too many burnt bridges in the (working) community and $8.50/hr starting wages will keep people away in droves.

Some of the Senior Management group has been in place since Day 1 - they need to be afforded the opportunity to "explore new career opportunities".

Worked for Imasen Bucyrus Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imasen Bucyrus Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imasen Bucyrus Technology CEO Katsumi Ito. All reviews posted anonymously by Imasen Bucyrus Technology employees.