Immuno Laboratories

Updated October 31, 2014
Updated October 31, 2014
2.6

Jeffrey S. Zavik

Fascinating lab work and great growth opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Immuno Laboratories full-time

Pros

They have been in business for over 35 years which shows a lot of stability. The lab is located at the main office which allows for easy communication between departments and lab status as well as questions. Nice break room. Paintings around the walls and large mural outside the office. Company continues to improve their testing and services. The office decor and design inside is really nice! Company events are a lot of fun and have team building exercises. Regular company wide meetings are nice too.

Cons

Management holds us accountable and can be narrow-minded at times. Always wish for better communication between departments and that comes from everyone working together to get it done. Want more bonuses or goals that we can reach and then be rewarded for.

Take in more feedback from employees. Design goals and bonuses that can be achieved by teams and individuals so we stretch and can win, instead of everyone has to perform at the highest level possible for the bonus to be reached. Sometimes it just makes the goal not realistic with those conditions. Otherwise i do enjoy working here, look forward to growing the business more, and appreciate the steps forward we are taking.

Could be successful...

I worked at Immuno Laboratories full-time

Pros

Great product and service - shame to be wasted by current leadership team.

Cons

Leadership disdain towards employees; culture is one of fear and disregard towards clients.

Employees are the core of making a business successful - treat them as adults you respect and you may receive the respect in return.

Immuno Laboratories Response

Nov 3, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for providing feedback and we respect your opinion. We appreciate knowing that you enjoyed our product and service that you represented while being at Immuno. We agree that the employees ... More

Career limiting, micro-managed family-run company with very bad morale.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Immuno Laboratories

Pros

The industry is fascinating. Although the turnover there is over 90%, the employees who are there are talented and great people. Solid product(s); just poor management.

Cons

You are only allowed to access a few internet sites. IT is outsourced so if you have a problem, you have to get your manager to fill out a form which causes downtime. You are asked to enter a six-digit code to use the copier at their corporate office. Senior management has been known to berate and even fire employees in front of others. In one year, there were three HR people; no one will put themselves in that position, even in this economy. There are more than five employee lawsuits against this employer.

This company needs new management and needs to learn how to trust and value their employees. Learn the true value of employee turnover, and do something about it.