Impact Networking Reviews

Work Hard, Play Hard

Current Employee - Administrative Manager  in  Waukegan, IL
    Current Employee - Administrative Manager in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ is a Motto you’ll hear a lot with our employees because that’s exactly what it is. Impact’s culture is like no other. I have been at the company for almost 10 years and must admit it was a culture shock for me when I came on board. Being new to this industry I didn't know what to expect but was lucky enough to work under the direct guidance of the COO and CEO. I learned quickly that you get back what you put in. Therefore I was determined and was quickly promoted from Receptionist to Service Dispatcher. I've had several different positions throughout my career, including building our Purchasing Department from the ground up, and am now the Administrative Manager. Senior Management recognizes talent, dedication and drive and will open doors and create opportunities for you if you put forth the effort. One of the things I enjoy the most about working here is the freedom to do your job. We do not micromanage. We offer employees the tools and resources required to do your job and encourage you to become an expert in your position. I have witnessed several employees flourish in this environment and make careers for themselves. Employee recognition is outstanding – Admin and Service Manager of the Quarter, company trips, impromptu cookouts, birthday celebrations and cubicle decorating, Administrative summer hours – are just a few ways employees are rewarded. The open-mindedness and forward-thinking of Senior Management is inspiring. Not many companies give you a voice and the power to make positive changes both for yourself and for the company. Here, it is encouraged.

Cons

Although I love the work hard, play hard culture down to my core – it is not for everyone. Personally, I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Thanks!!!! :)

Opportunity of a Lifetime

Current Employee - Director  in  Waukegan, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than a year

Pros

Impact is THE BEST place to work. Everyone here is passionate and excels in their positions. The Managers are ambitious and supportive. The Partners show tremendous leadership and reward employees continuously!! Think work hard but play harder!!! Awesome company meetings, Trips all over the country, Holiday parties and family outings!! Impact is a Company that offers growth and promotion. Best Company I have ever worked for.

Cons

You have to be driven and committed at Impact. IF YOU GIVE 100% YOU WILL BECOME EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL. The sky is the limit but it requires dedication and a desire to be the best!!

Impact Networking is a company that cares if you succeed.

Current Employee - Branch Service Manager  in  Brookfield, WI
    Current Employee - Branch Service Manager in Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Impact Networking is a work hard, play hard culture. They provide you with the resources and the training needed to complete all aspects of your job. Impact's owners DO CARE if you succeed and are easily approachable if you have questions. THEY listen as is evident from surveys about company functions, service issues. I have been in the business since 1985 and I have never worked for a BETTER company. From the top of the company down everyone here CARES about his fellow employees and this is what makes Impact Networking successful.

Cons

In some instances over scheduling becomes an issue.

Keep doing the things which has made all of us a success.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company to be a part of for a long time!

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Work hard, play hard kind of company. Goes above and beyond taking care of the employees and their families. Provides the tools and opportunities for every employee to be successful at Impact and in life.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company.

Best Company I've worked for in over 30 years in the industry.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Waukegan, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The Company mantra of "Work Hard, Play Hard" is the core of the culture. Employees are focused on not only doing their jobs, but doing whatever it takes to achieve the Company goal of $100 Million by 2017. The Company re-invests back to improve the work environment and to assure everyone has the technology and resources they need to do their job. They also know that it is the employees who are the key to attaining this goal. A lot is expected, but a lot is given in return.
    Employee birthday cakes, lunches, office activities like costume competition and pot luck lunches with hundreds of dollars in prizes given for best dish and desserts during the holidays, and occasional unscheduled early release and barbecue lunches during the summer and around holidays are just a few. Large flat screen TVs and iPads, as well as tickets to major sports events are raffled off at every quarterly meeting.
    The policy of "promoting from within" has allowed hardworking employees to grow and advance as the Company has grown. Benefits are comprehensive and competitive and continue to expand. Employee suggestions are often implemented in Company functions and operations.

Cons

High Energy and fast growth can sometimes lead to uncoordinated or duplicate efforts. However, these situations often resolve themselves due to good communication and a common desire to work through the issue.

Keep doing what you're doing!

It's definitely not for everyone, but it's a great place to be!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unparalleled management who treat their employees like family and continuously reinvests back into the company. It's an aggressively growing company and there are more trips, perks, spiffs, commissions and incentives than you know what to do with. Executive leadership is completely open, honest and transparent when it comes to the financials and company events provide a great social opportunity to engage with the other branches. Accountability is everything in this company... your numbers are documented, known and broadcasted so everyone is important!

Cons

It can be exhausting and it's a VERY competitive market for sales. Say goodbye to work-life balance!

Keep doing what you're doing, you've made Impact a great place to be. We appreciate your honesty and transparency but sometimes it can be overwhelming to execute on everything we're responsible for on a daily basis. You've done a great job adding more support people and more technology to help us do our jobs which continues to go a long way. Thank you for everything you do!

A Great Place to Work and..... PLAY!

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture is second to none.

Cons

I honestly am very content.

Keep on pushing!

Excellent place to work, great culture, family like atmosphere

Current Employee - Sales Consultant  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great opportunity for anyone who is willing to put the time and effort in. Most people now a days don't understand that if you want to make the big $$$, you need to put the time in to get it. All graduating kids now expect it to be given to them, which sorry kids, inst the way the real world is. This is one of the only companies I have worked for that will go above and beyond for its employees. Its very open where if you have issues, state them and work things out. I haven't seen a CEO, President, VP, and Sales Manager go out of there way as much as I have here to make sure YOU are HAPPY. Growing company! If you want to be a part of something special, get on board now!

Cons

- Late nights and weekends
    - First 6 month can be tough on new people as you build your pipeline. Just stick with it with your goal in mind and keep at it.

Great Company Great Leaders

Current Employee - Executive Sales Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Awesome Culture, Fun environment, young energetic employees, great trips and quarterly meetings with speakers such as Mike Ditka. Can make seriousness money if you have the guts to stick it out. Over 30% growth rate per year since 2000

Cons

If your a rookie it take stamina to get over the hump

Continue doing the great things you do and add to it!

Be part of a fast paced, sales driven, industry leader with unlimited growth potential

Current Employee - Executive  in  Waukegan, IL
    Current Employee - Executive in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Impact Networking has a fast paced, work hard pay hard culture.
    Hard work reaps big rewards.
    Lots of training: Combination of hands on/web based/ classroom
    Tons of support from admin and senior level management
    Open door policy with all upper level management
    Clear vision/goals
    Unlimited growth potential both for the company and the individual
    Strong product line with diverse offerings
    Great reputation/ Industry leader
    Reinvest all profits into infrastructure, new technologies and growth
    Exciting Corporate meetings with many give aways and interesting guest speakers

Cons

This is not the company to join if just being average is your goal. Corporate goals are set in stone. Upper management pushes employees to be the best. There are no excuses, only hard work. This is not a lights out at 5 pm company. Be prepared work hard, to advance personally and professionally.

Keep your eyes on the goal and our greatest accomplishments will be achieved in the near future.

Worked for Impact Networking? Contribute to the Community!