Impact Networking

Frank Cucco

Opportunity of a Lifetime

Current Employee - Director  in  Waukegan, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than a year

Pros

Impact is THE BEST place to work. Everyone here is passionate and excels in their positions. The Managers are ambitious and supportive. The Partners show tremendous leadership and reward employees continuously!! Think work hard but play harder!!! Awesome company meetings, Trips all over the country, Holiday parties and family outings!! Impact is a Company that offers growth and promotion. Best Company I have ever worked for.

Cons

You have to be driven and committed at Impact. IF YOU GIVE 100% YOU WILL BECOME EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL. The sky is the limit but it requires dedication and a desire to be the best!!

Work Hard, Play Hard

Current Employee - Administrative Manager  in  Waukegan, IL
    Current Employee - Administrative Manager in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ is a Motto you’ll hear a lot with our employees because that’s exactly what it is. Impact’s culture is like no other. I have been at the company for almost 10 years and must admit it was a culture shock for me when I came on board. Being new to this industry I didn't know what to expect but was lucky enough to work under the direct guidance of the COO and CEO. I learned quickly that you get back what you put in. Therefore I was determined and was quickly promoted from Receptionist to Service Dispatcher. I've had several different positions throughout my career, including building our Purchasing Department from the ground up, and am now the Administrative Manager. Senior Management recognizes talent, dedication and drive and will open doors and create opportunities for you if you put forth the effort. One of the things I enjoy the most about working here is the freedom to do your job. We do not micromanage. We offer employees the tools and resources required to do your job and encourage you to become an expert in your position. I have witnessed several employees flourish in this environment and make careers for themselves. Employee recognition is outstanding – Admin and Service Manager of the Quarter, company trips, impromptu cookouts, birthday celebrations and cubicle decorating, Administrative summer hours – are just a few ways employees are rewarded. The open-mindedness and forward-thinking of Senior Management is inspiring. Not many companies give you a voice and the power to make positive changes both for yourself and for the company. Here, it is encouraged.

Cons

Although I love the work hard, play hard culture down to my core – it is not for everyone. Personally, I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Thanks!!!! :)

Impact Networking is a company that cares if you succeed.

Current Employee - Branch Service Manager  in  Brookfield, WI
    Current Employee - Branch Service Manager in Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Impact Networking is a work hard, play hard culture. They provide you with the resources and the training needed to complete all aspects of your job. Impact's owners DO CARE if you succeed and are easily approachable if you have questions. THEY listen as is evident from surveys about company functions, service issues. I have been in the business since 1985 and I have never worked for a BETTER company. From the top of the company down everyone here CARES about his fellow employees and this is what makes Impact Networking successful.

Cons

In some instances over scheduling becomes an issue.

Keep doing the things which has made all of us a success.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I took this job out of college and it seemed like a good opportunity. One word to describe Impact...Unprofessional

Former Employee - Document Solutions Consultant
    Former Employee - Document Solutions Consultant

I worked at Impact Networking full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can create your own schedule and manage yourself. The other pro is the culture. Most of the company is under 30 years old and it is easy to make friends while working.

Cons

Where do i start with the cons. First of all, they are extremely unprofessional. The sales reps are considered consultants but I didn't experience any consulting while being here. Most of the reps are car salesman trying to push deals through without really looking at the clients needs. Secondly, the work-life balance is extremely hard to balance. They expect you to work from 7 - 7 each day. On top of working 12 hour days, you are expected to do online trainings, product knowledge, and plan the follow day out. I didn't get a college degree to make 8 dollars per hour and sell copiers.

Give better support to sales consultants. I have been in many meetings where i have been extremely unqualified to run. Also, I know Impact prides themselves on the "work hard, play hard" motto which is definitely true. After our quarterly meeting, the entire company got kicked out of the bar for being too wild. I saw employees fighting each other and being disrespectful to the employees at the bar. I would recommend being more professional because that is how you build credibility.

Misled about career growth and always felt like I didn't belong. Boy's club attitude mentality

I worked at Impact Networking full-time for less than a year

Pros

The ability to be able to learn about the trade in terms of training.

Cons

Poor work and personal life balance. When I asked for help in my position it fell on deaf ears.

Stop beating up the reps and listen to their needs for once. Be a mentor not a slave driver then maybe you'll get the results the company needs.

Great Company to be a part of for a long time!

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Work hard, play hard kind of company. Goes above and beyond taking care of the employees and their families. Provides the tools and opportunities for every employee to be successful at Impact and in life.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company.

Best Company I've worked for in over 30 years in the industry.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Waukegan, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The Company mantra of "Work Hard, Play Hard" is the core of the culture. Employees are focused on not only doing their jobs, but doing whatever it takes to achieve the Company goal of $100 Million by 2017. The Company re-invests back to improve the work environment and to assure everyone has the technology and resources they need to do their job. They also know that it is the employees who are the key to attaining this goal. A lot is expected, but a lot is given in return.
    Employee birthday cakes, lunches, office activities like costume competition and pot luck lunches with hundreds of dollars in prizes given for best dish and desserts during the holidays, and occasional unscheduled early release and barbecue lunches during the summer and around holidays are just a few. Large flat screen TVs and iPads, as well as tickets to major sports events are raffled off at every quarterly meeting.
    The policy of "promoting from within" has allowed hardworking employees to grow and advance as the Company has grown. Benefits are comprehensive and competitive and continue to expand. Employee suggestions are often implemented in Company functions and operations.

Cons

High Energy and fast growth can sometimes lead to uncoordinated or duplicate efforts. However, these situations often resolve themselves due to good communication and a common desire to work through the issue.

Keep doing what you're doing!

It's definitely not for everyone, but it's a great place to be!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unparalleled management who treat their employees like family and continuously reinvests back into the company. It's an aggressively growing company and there are more trips, perks, spiffs, commissions and incentives than you know what to do with. Executive leadership is completely open, honest and transparent when it comes to the financials and company events provide a great social opportunity to engage with the other branches. Accountability is everything in this company... your numbers are documented, known and broadcasted so everyone is important!

Cons

It can be exhausting and it's a VERY competitive market for sales. Say goodbye to work-life balance!

Keep doing what you're doing, you've made Impact a great place to be. We appreciate your honesty and transparency but sometimes it can be overwhelming to execute on everything we're responsible for on a daily basis. You've done a great job adding more support people and more technology to help us do our jobs which continues to go a long way. Thank you for everything you do!

A Great Place to Work and..... PLAY!

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture is second to none.

Cons

I honestly am very content.

Keep on pushing!

Excellent place to work, great culture, family like atmosphere

Current Employee - Sales Consultant  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great opportunity for anyone who is willing to put the time and effort in. Most people now a days don't understand that if you want to make the big $$$, you need to put the time in to get it. All graduating kids now expect it to be given to them, which sorry kids, inst the way the real world is. This is one of the only companies I have worked for that will go above and beyond for its employees. Its very open where if you have issues, state them and work things out. I haven't seen a CEO, President, VP, and Sales Manager go out of there way as much as I have here to make sure YOU are HAPPY. Growing company! If you want to be a part of something special, get on board now!

Cons

- Late nights and weekends
    - First 6 month can be tough on new people as you build your pipeline. Just stick with it with your goal in mind and keep at it.

Worked for Impact Networking? Contribute to the Community!