ImpactRx

www.impactrx.com

ImpactRx Reviews

2.8

Gregory (Greg) Ellis

Great potential, poor execution by Sr. Management (Too much changeover)

Current Employee - Director in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Director in Horsham, PA

I have been working at ImpactRx full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The service offering concepts are great. And, you have some great client facing Senior members.

Cons

Bringing new service offerings to market lacks aesthetics. Focus is on revenue, not profitability. It's getting us in trouble being able to thrive. Rather, we're barely making it right now. Our parent company is trying to bring in too many new people in high ranking positions. Our project support teams do not know our business nor the industry...but they do try. Hopefully will improve soon.

Promote from within into Sr. roles, strengthen expertise of project support staff, designing project pricing so we are profitable, not just growing revenue. Better prioritizing of product development opportunities, and more involvement from client-facing teams.

Disorganized leadership, old model

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

I worked at ImpactRx full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Now part of larger symphony health services, so potentially future improvement if symphony updates management team or may have growth opportunities that weren't previously available. Work life balance is generally good. Pay very good relative to effort levels.

Cons

Poor overall leadership and a offering that is increasingly less important to clients as industry changes. Within ImpactRx, offering is relatively repetitive and boring particularly since recent changes have decreased the focus on value.

Not place for career development

I worked at ImpactRx full-time

Pros

If you are a market research person, love survey, and data collection (specifically pharama) then this is the place for you!

Cons

Not a creative environment or place open to new ideas. It is a company behind technology wise, not profitable and very top heavy. Training is not existent, and it does not foment team development or growth.

Mixed results

Current Employee - Account Manager in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Horsham, PA

I have been working at ImpactRx

Pros

There is great opportunity for professional and career advancement in current structure and more presenting with continued organic growth and acquisitions.

Cons

There's lot of changes right now which has it's positives but also lots of business decisions being made that hurt employee morale (i.e. compensation cuts, poor integration of TargetRx, disconnect between legacy employees)

Neutral for now

I have been working at ImpactRx

Pros

Promising in the future if acquire more companies?

Cons

So many changes going on now.

Make the transition time period shorter the better.