ImpactRx

ImpactRx Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Gregory (Greg) Ellis

Great potential, poor execution by Sr. Management (Too much changeover)

Director (Current Employee)
    Horsham, PA

ProsThe service offering concepts are great. And, you have some great client facing Senior members.

ConsBringing new service offerings to market lacks aesthetics. Focus is on revenue, not profitability. It's getting us in trouble being able to thrive. Rather, we're barely making it right now. Our parent company is trying to bring in too many new people in high ranking positions. Our project support teams do not know our business nor the industry...but they do try. Hopefully will improve soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within into Sr. roles, strengthen expertise of project support staff, designing project pricing so we are profitable, not just growing revenue. Better prioritizing of product development opportunities, and more involvement from client-facing teams.

Disorganized leadership, old model

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Horsham, PA

ProsNow part of larger symphony health services, so potentially future improvement if symphony updates management team or may have growth opportunities that weren't previously available. Work life balance is generally good. Pay very good relative to effort levels.

ConsPoor overall leadership and a offering that is increasingly less important to clients as industry changes. Within ImpactRx, offering is relatively repetitive and boring particularly since recent changes have decreased the focus on value.

Not place for career development

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you are a market research person, love survey, and data collection (specifically pharama) then this is the place for you!

ConsNot a creative environment or place open to new ideas. It is a company behind technology wise, not profitable and very top heavy. Training is not existent, and it does not foment team development or growth.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mixed results

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Horsham, PA

ProsThere is great opportunity for professional and career advancement in current structure and more presenting with continued organic growth and acquisitions.

ConsThere's lot of changes right now which has it's positives but also lots of business decisions being made that hurt employee morale (i.e. compensation cuts, poor integration of TargetRx, disconnect between legacy employees)

Neutral for now

ProsPromising in the future if acquire more companies?

ConsSo many changes going on now.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the transition time period shorter the better.

Worked for ImpactRx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ImpactRx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ImpactRx CEO Gregory (Greg) Ellis. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by ImpactRx employees.