Imperial Marketing Reviews

2.5
CEO

1. Forward Thinking

I have been working at Imperial Marketing

Pros

Imperial and client goals are aligned. They both are willing to understand the current working environment and have gone above and beyond to make sure we are armed with the tools necessary to reach our mutual goals.

Cons

The con is a regional con. We are the heartbeat of the automobile industry and will fluctuate as the industry does. It’s encouraging to see how leadership within our company as well as the client has embraced the idea of change.

Advice to Management

My advice is to continue to be a vehicle of change within our industry. Realize that we need to always be looking at the next way to go to market and continue to invest in our futures.

2. Once a great company

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Southfield, MI

I worked at Imperial Marketing

Pros

Prior management kept it all together

Cons

New management lost and cannot deal with primary account

Advice to Management

Listen tom the field force

3. Upper and middle management wrecking the company

Former Employee - Dealer Consultant in East Orange, NJ
    Former Employee - Dealer Consultant in East Orange, NJ

I worked at Imperial Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of good people not including empty headed management.

Cons

Numbers are never right, managers make up results that never hold up to "AUDITING", owners are buying out the company on the back of the employees. Chrysler has made great strides in the market, however Imperial is sliding backward because of poor employee relations. Promises that never hold up.

Advice to Management

Get rid of some of the useless middle managers that add nothing, and reward the field force, you could gain much more. Your credibility is sinking fast.

5. Being at Imperial Marketing (Chrysler), feels like we are being tricked into working for the company, selling a dream.

I have been working at Imperial Marketing

Pros

The company actually have benefits The company pays good for the developing professional Co-workers are good to work with and fun. The job is actually fun

Cons

They cut our pay without letting us know in advance They TOOK BACK people's bonuses when they stated that they stated we would get bigger bonuses due to the cut in our pay. They are forcing us to work on unrealistic tasks in our dealerships. They pile a ton of work on us and expect us to have "quality meetings" that has an quota for meetings in a month. We travel too much, based off territory of course, which leaves no time to spend with family. Micro-Management when it is not needed (They have no trust in workers...it's a field position, you have to have trust) They do not have a solid pay structure so we would know how much we are getting paid BEFORE our checks come out The company is hiring basically all Chrysler Financial ex employees...News Flash, Chrysler Financial Folded, you guys can do the math.

Advice to Management

Stop making decisions based off what you think. Go to your employees that are in the FIELD. We are the ones that know what is going on. Stop making chances to the company money wise and not giving us a heads-up. I thought it was real unprofessional to tell us about a payout a week into the new year and the changes took place the FIRST day of the year. Stop doing things behind our back and tell us EXACTLY how we are getting paid, you guys can be making up numbers for all we know. You guys are the reason for people leaving the company, not the job itself. I hope you guys read this and apply it, because if you do not, I'm not sure if the company will last through the end of this year

RSS Feed </> Embed