Pros – 1) Flexible work environment
2) Great responsibility if you really want to have it
3) Good spirit among employees
4) influence on processes to be implemented
Cons – 1) Not structurated in processes
2) Goals in work can change overnigth
Advice to Senior Management – 1) Try to hire only people that actually like challenges
2) Try to avoid people with team lead dreams but no real skills for handling this
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
1 person found this helpful
Pros – Tough job - Thinking of Pros.
1. Cleints are good.
2. Work Independently.
3. Working on different locations - so bosses can be avoided easily.
4. Sometimes games are played and prizes are given.
Cons – 1. No respect for employees.
2. All cheap tactics to save tax.
4. Superiority complex in the Managers.
5. Mostly hires Indians - despite being a Danish company. Work culture, neither Danish nor Indian. Whatever points suit Management are taken from both work cultures.
6. Some body resigned from the company, was treated very bad, and insulted in front of all the employees.
Advice to Senior Management – Treat people equally.
Give them security.
Dont just think of, how the company can make more money.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend