Impole

Updated Mar 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Patricia R. Lysak

Couldnt get out of their own way

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsIt was a job, i did learn a decent amount about how to engage people via the phone. This company is like a cross between inside sales and market research, kind of a strange niche. There are no promotions, you get projects, you do the projects,

ConsTiny little company, the true definition of a "mom and pop shop" run by a husband and wife, who can be volatile to one another, and to employees. They want you to live and die for their company, however, you are not compensated in such a fashion.

Advice to Senior Managementsink the ship already

Unusual environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome great people at Impole.

ConsUncertain work environment for employment and compensation. Older computer software and hardware makes getting the job done difficult. Family run business can be intense.

Company Way Past It's Prime

(Former Employee)

ProsLaunching pad for better opportunities at other organizations, flexible with being out of office if needed, have office room to yourself.

ConsDoes not pay employees for 5+ weeks sometimes, part time hours vary and employees are notified on a day to day basis -- sometimes the morning of work (instability), no sick days allotted, unrealistic sales quotas expected, tube monitors, very old computers, Microsoft Office 97, no career advancement, can't WFH, penny pinchers, company morale is horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees on time or you should not be operating a business. Listen to fresh ideas rather than stifling them. Pretend you (the owners) are not related -- it's not professional to literally scream at each other in the hallways when people are trying to work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dying company, standards and morale rapidly deteriorating

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Waltham, MA

Pros- Good work/life balance, decent flexibility

Cons- Higher-ups can be very unprofessional at times, screaming matches in the hallway are not uncommon
    - Intra-company communication can be poor at times, very little transparency by management
    - Far too old-fashioned and reliant on outdated methodologies/perspectives

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't make big promises that are immediately reneged on

Decent company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

Pros-Good work environment
    -Friendly co-worker and management

Cons-Could be better organized
    -Could hire more qualified people

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing really

Worked for Impole? Contribute to the Community!