Improving Enterprises

4.8

Improving Enterprises CEO Curtis Hite
Curtis Hite

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

You can't help but grow, surrounded by the best

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Addison, TX

I have been working at Improving Enterprises full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing technical leadership at the company which is always ready to help people learn, and grow, in technology ways.
    The senior management is always willing to take meetings, listen and try to understand your point of view.

Cons

Sometimes senior management is to reliant on an employee's willingness to start conversations on growth and advancement. This has been improving, but it's still not great.

Your doing great, just realize not everyone is comfortable pressing for advancement.

Great Company Values While Still Having FUN

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I have been working at Improving Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I feel like Improving's management team truly wants to see me succeed and grow professionally as well as personally. They go out of their way to provide opportunities for my development. I have never felt like a number or faceless employee, but instead an important part of a team culture. Improving hosts regular events for employee social bonding, such as monthly happy hours, family outings to the water park, and going to comedy shows. The overall atmosphere is open and laid-back, but you can tell Improving has a strong belief in honest quality work.

Cons

I would prefer healthier snack and drink options in the fully stocked kitchen. I do love the beer keg though!

To maintain the company culture even though the company continues to grow. It is one of your greatest strength's so keep up the good work!

Improving Enterprises Photos