InCadence Strategic Solutions

InCadence Strategic Solutions CEO Sandra K. Corbett
Sandra K. Corbett

1. Security Professional

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for InCadence for over 2 years, and tried to come to InCadence for 3 years prior to that. InCadence is a small but growing business that is motivated by the success of its employees, not the bottom line every other company I have worked for. Success is measured by a low turn-over rate and the customers satisfaction. I retired from the Army and have worked in several large Companies and InCadence is the only organization that I have worked for that reminds me of my best unit. The owners truly care and show that everyday, but more importantly they continue to strive for excellence. From the CEO to the Receptionist, it is difficult to ever find anyone that is not smiling or enjoying their job. It has been refreshing to be able to finally find a balance between work and family commitments that are supported by all. It is awesome waking up each day eager to go to work to my extended family, InCadence. I would recommend this company to not only Family and Friends, but to anyone that is eager to be part of such a stellar family.

Cons

Have not been able to find one thing that I would change about InCadence.

2. Best Place to Work!

Pros

InCadence is truly a Grade A place to work! From the company's immersed and approachable leadership, to it's cutting-edge capabilities, to it's commitment to our national security, to the company picnics and events that make employees feel special; InCadence does it right. InCadence is by far the best place I have worked.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this company.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making me a part of such an amazing workplace. I am truly honored to be a part of such a world class company and team. I look forward to coming to work each day.

3. World Class Employer

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

InCadence is truly the best company by far that I have ever worked for. The true meaning of taking care of your employees happens right here on a daily basis. I feel like I am part of a large extended family, being a part of this company has truly been an honor in itself. The work life balance, and flexible schedules have made a huge impact on me and my family, as I am a mom first, and InCadence allows me to do that as they support me and my career goals, by fostering a family friendly atmosphere. This exceptional corporate culture comes out of the vision, passion, and dedication of the company's leadership, and I am extremely fortunate to be a part of this winning team!

Cons

None at this time, and I don't foresee any in the future. Amazing company overall, and blessed to be here.

5. Rewarding and Supportive Environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Pros

The work environment is extremely positive and management is willing to provide the support and tools/systems needed to help employees do their jobs. Benefits are excellent when it comes to insurance and leave. And there are also nice perks including fun appreciation events, a stocked pantry, coffee, etc. It's very refreshing to feel appreciated!

Cons

nothing that I can think of at this time

6. LOVE THIS COMPANY!

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

I feel so privileged to be part of InCadence. The corporate culture is one that makes you feel as if you are part of a family. The leadership does a wonderful job at making this company a great place to work and truly show that they care about each and every one of their employees. You would truly be making the best decision if you decided to work at this company!

Cons

I truly can't think of one!

7. Observations of a new employee

Pros

Friendly, professional environment with a management team that appears to be highly sensitive to employee needs and happiness. The benefits package is better than most companies I have worked for with a liberal paid time off policy, great health insurance (and rates) and lots of perks. Onboarding process was painless and efficient. My experience has so far been very positive.

Cons

Nothing so far; I haven't encountered anything to complain about.

8. Great Company

Current Employee - Intellligence Analyst in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Intellligence Analyst in Manassas, VA

Pros

Corporate leadership, support to employees, world class staff, family oriented, promotes from within company. Provides employees with the guidance, mentorship and tools to provide first class support to customers.

Cons

Small company with very few opportunities to move to different locations. Other than the small amount of opportunities available this company is well above it's peers in employee satisfaction.

Advice to Management

Maintain the leadership qualities, benefits and corporate culture

9. Great Company!

Former Employee - All Source Intelligence Analyst in Charlottesville, VA
    Former Employee - All Source Intelligence Analyst in Charlottesville, VA

I worked at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People friendly and understand that employees drive the company profitability.

Cons

As with all contracting companies sometimes they can't keep personnel on due to losing contracts.

10. Wonderful FOSDVOSB

Current Employee - Senior IWA in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior IWA in Washington, DC

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

Great support, wonderful parties and picnics, very helpful, and not a company for those who like micromanagement

Cons

Work offsite does put you outside of the inner circle. No ability to move to open contracts due to small size. r

11. New Upstart Company with a bright future

Current Employee - Junior Software Developer
    Current Employee - Junior Software Developer

Pros

New to the Contract world. Exceptional, smart Leaders at the top, hours are flexible and people do care for your well being. Technology field has plenty of room to grow.

Cons

Location, no ability to work from home, salary is a little on the low end

Advice to Management

Create an environment where some day's can be worked from home. Provide better cross training opportunities so that employees can move on to different projects and learn more about the capabilities of the company

RSS Feed </> Embed