InPhenix

Updated October 9, 2014
Updated October 9, 2014
1.0

CEO

This place is a living HELL

Current Employee - Packaging Operator in Livermore, CA
    Current Employee - Packaging Operator in Livermore, CA

I have been working at InPhenix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Chinese buffet every 3 month

Cons

Managers are crazy, angry people. They treat operators as slaves. Kicking chairs, knocking tables, yelling, public humiliating, happen day after day. No respect in work place. People are scared, a lot of tears on floor.

Managers, please treat us with respect. Some of us are as old as your father.
    We work hard, make good products. You sell a very good price to the customers and make tons of money. We only make $8-10/hour. Please treat us nice, even though most of us can not speak English.

Oct 15, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for the feedback. We will investigate to see if the managers have acted as described and take appropriate actions. We do appreciate all the hard work from our small production team, most ... More

This company is second to none!

Former Employee - Packaging Engineer in Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - Packaging Engineer in Livermore, CA

I worked at InPhenix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You don’t need to know English to work there.

Cons

To survive in this small, private company, you need to speak Chinese, better with southern accent.
    In return, Inphenix will offer you well-below-market benefit and compensation, long working hours and tremendous pressure.

Not to the owner of this company, neither to the VP. They are way too greedy and wasted.
    To the current employees, do not be intimidated by this company’s owner and VP, go and find another job and take you life back.
    To people who want to work for this company, DO NOT work there, other wise you will regret for the rest of your life.

Oct 9, 2014HR Manager

Thanks for your comments. We appreciate the feedback. In reviewing our records, we have not hired a Packaging Engineer for over 4 years so perhaps you may have left the company many years ago ... More

This company is toxic !

Former Employee - Sale Engineer in Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - Sale Engineer in Livermore, CA

I worked at InPhenix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People work extremely hard to keep their positions in this small, private company. Because of strong Chinese culture in this company, workers/engineers work overload, long hours, and NEVER complain.

Cons

--- 30% below market compensation; very limited benefit; stressful and poisoning work environment; extremely long working hours, sometimes forced overtime.
    --- Be prepared for numerous and long meetings. Most of the meetings end up with interrogations from top management. Sometimes personal assaults absolutely come from no where!
    --- If you do not speak Chinese, you have zero chance to survive in this company

The VPs should learn how to respect those people who work so hard for this company. VPs should learn how to listen and understand people before start blaming and attack people on a personal level.

Oct 9, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We have been improving continuously since you may have left quite a few years ago. We still have meetings and have had some success to reduce their length and ... More

Sinking Ship

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

I have been working at InPhenix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Small company unique products. Niche market.

Cons

Poor business plan, poor benefits, low growth opportunities.

Change management and move into 21st century.

Oct 9, 2014HR Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for not communicating more clearly about our company goals and future plans. However, we do have quarterly All Hands Meetings and ... More