InStile Acquisitions

InStile Acquisitions President and CEO Morgan Stiles
Morgan Stiles

Great Opportunity

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Very upbeat work environment, definitely a fun place to work
    -Many opportunities for rapid growth and advancement within the company
    -Great people to work with, very friendly and always willing to help each other
    -Very thorough training in various aspects of sales, management, human resources,etc.
    -Great learning opportunity; the skills acquired here are applicable to many career fields

Cons

-Long hours can make it difficult to maintain a work/life balance, but it's meant to prepare you for management so that you are ready and able to advance quickly within the company

Thought I was stepping into a job and actually stepped into a Career!

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

What i thought was just another job actually turned into a career. I have been at Instile for four months now and have already advanced to the next phase of our awesome advancement program. The company goals are well aligned with my own personal goals so I am able to grow in both my personal and professional life. I am constantly learning new skills everyday, and able to utilize those skills on a constant bases.

Cons

Personally I have grown tremendously thanks to the training I receive-- So as far as cons, I have none :-)

Positive & motivating work place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions

Pros

This company not only focuses on maintaining a positive fun atmosphere, but their employee's professional goals are a main priority! InStile encourages me to set my career goals in motion while helping provide the building blocks to reach those goals. The atmosphere is not like every other company, its fresh and motivating. It is great to know that my hard work pays off in this merit based organization. I feel appreciated and my input is heard.

Cons

This is an accelerated management program--if working hard to play hard later is a con, then that is all I have to say about this company.

Unique opportunity

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The amount of training and experience gained here is abundant. Truly a place to learn how to successfully run your own business. Even without any prior knowledge in the business, it is very possible to have your own in a very short amount of time. The time flies by at work and the environment is super positive.

Cons

Time management can be a bit challenging at first but it's worth it to stick it out.

integrity to yourself is the most important thing, figure out what you want and go for it while staying true to yourself.

An incredible experience with incredible people

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have nothing but great things to say about my time at InStile. Most importantly, the experience I gained with everyone at InStile was essential in getting me where i am now in my career. The sales skills, work ethic, and unquestionable integrity that I learned and developed while there was a truly special gift that I know I could never experience anywhere else. It was truly a unique experience. If it hadn't been for family issues forcing me to leave the Milwaukee area, I know that i would still be doing great things with the great people there today.

Cons

Mastering the work schedule can be a challenge, but as I've progressed through the sales and professional world, i realized that the truly dedicated and successful people in any industry know that excellence and acheivement aren't found by sticking to the status quo. They're achieved by going out and being exceptional, making the decision to create your own success.

Stick to your ideals and never let anything question your path of honesty and integrity.

DOOR TO DOOR

Former Employee - Account Executive in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Positive people, but something has to be positive when you work door to door because you get "NOs" and doors slammed in your face all day.

Cons

Horrible hours
    Horrible compensation-all commission-very low for how much work you do
    Horrible management
    Horrible location
    Horrible turn over rate
    Horrible Horrible Horrible.

Need I say more?

InStile Acquisitions Response

Jan 29, 2015President and CEO

Thank you for your review. We typically like to discuss compensation with each individual candidate throughout the interview process and take in not only their experience, resume, and of course ... More

Bunch of lies

Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Not much. I was able to develop basic sales skills. The people are great, but I can meet them anywhere.

Cons

This is 100% commission. I never saw anyone receive base pay one time. The company could have been more clear on the pay structure. This is a door to door company. The leads are generated from old databases of existing or old AT&T customers. No customers expected us to be there. The management is arrogant and childish. They say it is performance based, but I was a top performer in the field, but was passed over for employees that had a better relationship with the manager. I would also hear the management team make racist comments as well. Very unprofessional.

Stop telling lies. Be honest to your employees.

SCAM

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time

Pros

I wouldn't advise anyone work here.

Cons

They make it sound like you can make SO MUCH MONEY but you really can't. It's door to door sales & practically 100% commission. I felt like I got scammed and they don't reimburse you for gas either even though you are driving around all day. I know someone who lost money working here LOL. Just don't waste your time.

Stop manipulating kids who just graduated from college & don't know any better.. get a real job.

Door to door sales

Former Employee - Account Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Overall cool people you work with

Cons

Have to go and bug people door to door, even on Saturdays. They hide the fact that it is door to door when hiring you.

Worst company to work for!!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions

Pros

They'res not really that many pros with this company.

Cons

The company is a complete joke. First of all you are told false representation of the positions you apply for and there is a misleading pay structure just to go along with that. You'll be lucky if you get a 100.00 check, or even get promoted to management. You absolutely do NOT get the 600.00 full training pay either.

Management will sugar coat everything just to get you to work for them, so be prepared to be lied to over, and over again. Also, the 300.00 base pay is crap you work for 100% commission, that's it there is no base pay.

You work extremely long hours and are expected to work til 9, or at least until you close a sale. They're standards are five sales out of seven consecutive days if you do not meet the requirements of those standards you will be fired on the spot.

Seriously, do not waste your time applying for any of these positions unless of course you want to be disappointed.

Anonymous

Learn how to practice better business ethics and stop lying to your employees.

InStile Acquisitions Response

Oct 9, 2014President and CEO

I am sorry you feel this way. You have a lot of mistakes though. We aren't '100% Commission' etc. etc. Too many errors to comment on them all.

I am sorry and if you need anything let us know
    ... More