InStile Acquisitions

Updated Feb 12, 2014

InStile Acquisitions President and CEO Morgan Stiles

Morgan Stiles

A Challenging Experience!

Direct Marketing Team (Current Employee)

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

ProsMorgan Stiles( President) and Nick (Assistant Manager) are constantly pushing me to do more and believe in myself!

ConsLonger than average working hours - but worth it because an awesome team to work with!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! Continue to expect a lot out of employees!

Best Decision I've Ever Made

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

ProsI don't know where I would be today without InStile Acquisitions, Inc. After years of looking for the ideal opportunity I found it at InStile. I was so sick of being the hardest working person wherever I worked and get paid comparable amounts to others that had a terrible work ethic. This is a business that you succeed in if you are willing to work for it, if you aren't willing to work and are looking for free pass, this is not the job for you. This is a career that you get back what you put in. By putting in 110% I got 110% back. It is a great feeling to wake up in the morning and know that wherever I am in the organization, there is always more room to grow. There is no seniority and you progress as fast as you would like. I started out entry level and was able to grow and develop at the pace I wanted to and rely on the proper training given to me by the Management staff at InStile Acquisitions. The Manager Morgan has went above and beyond for not only myself, but other employees in the company more times than I have ever seen any other Manager do. I have grown relationships that will stick with me for the rest of my life and have had some of the greatest opportunities come my way because of this company. I have had the experience to travel, manage business trips, and hold charity events to give back to the community. The environment in the office is better than I have ever been a part of. It is hard to find a position quite like this, a position that you can start at entry level and not only witness others grow, but experience the true growth this business has to offer. Working at InStile Acquisitions was the best decision I have ever made and changed my future in the most positive way I could ever imagine.

ConsThe only cons about this positions are the people that don't want to work hard and question the integrity of the business rather than question the integrity of themselves. If you have an average work ethic, you will live an average life.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, You are changing lives and giving people a chance that otherwise would have never had the chance. Keep paying it forward and work with the people that want the opportunity.

The people at InStile Acquisitions are great- they care about personal and professional growth for all employees!

Team Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is a big focus on each person's personal and professional growth through "sharpening the saw": success mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually (in the work place).

ConsNo one that works at InStile Acquisitions would say their position is easy. There are daily challenges for everyone, and you're not going to "win" at each challenge. Rejection is probably the biggest source of discouragement. But in my case and hopefully everyone else's (at least) I understood I was growing professionlly.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on the personal and professional growth of each employee. The experience is great - whether someone is looking for a career, or they are simply looking to build their resumes.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Disgruntled

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

ProsThis position is for a door to door sales job. You will definitely develop sales skills and you learn how cut throat the industry can be. I also have realized that if you can work for any amount of time here you can work anywhere and most likely have a better and more enjoyable experience.

ConsThe reviews I see talk about a fun work environment, but everything I see and experience on the daily basis is the opposite. The manager is very immature and the people that stick around have her same attitude and outlook- me, me, me. Everyone is out for themselves and will backstab anyone to get what they want. Management has zero integrity and will lie to employees and customers to make a buck. Since we work on commission we are all viewed at replaceable as long as we're doing sales and making Morgan money I guess we are. The main drivers for people in the office are possessions. Management brags about the money they spend on themselves, but couldn't care less about their employees. Everyone in the office is viewed as beneath management, but I'm not sure why they would feel better or superior to anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would help for management to bring some honesty and integrity into a culture that probably doesn't even know the meaning of those two words.

Disgusted

Promoting Leader (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat experience in sales and time management

ConsFavoritism politics and risky business model unqualified interviews 100% commission less than 10% of people who get hired make it to management when people cancel it really affects your paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry taking your own advice practice what you preach. If you would invest in your people instead of playing favorites you would actually have scalability in your organization. Start treating your employees with respect and have their back just like the person who hired you had your back. Also humility would go a long way with your employees, there is a fine line between confident and cocktail.

Amazing Opportunity

Senior Executive Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time

ProsThe main thing that attracted me to this company was the amazing opportunity for growth. Everyone starts at the same place and everyone has limitless advancement opportunities. Everyone has the big picture goal of running their own company and the owner's goal is to legitimately train all employees for that possibility. I have been here for a very short time and already witnessed the promotion of multiple asst. manager's to managers. There is no time frame for promotion from entry level to senior executive to asst. management to management; it is all merit based and you get what you put in. I love the fact that I am in control of my own future.

ConsWe do have to work a lot of hours and our days are long. It can be a little awkward when it gets dark earlier. The big picture opportunity makes it all worth it though.

Jan 30, 2014

Great. Thank you for your positive response.

Great work environment

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions

ProsThe office atmosphere at this company is great. I've never had a more supportive work environment compared to my previous employers. I have never had any sales experience in my life before, but I am learning quickly. I can honestly say I see myself doing sales for a long time to come, and opening up my own office in the near future. Anyone looking for sales experience should apply for this position.

ConsThe long hours can sometimes get to you. But if you work hard enough towards your goals, you will achieve them.

Jan 30, 2014

Thank you for your comments and your ratings. Please continue to ask questions and learn our business.

Awesome team, great work opportunity!

Senior Corporate Trainer (Current Employee)

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat team environment and great atmosphere. I love coming to work everyday! It's more than just a job, it's a great career opportunity! We all work hard and it pays off quick! Everyone here is always happy and positive and it creates the best work environment you could ask for!

ConsNothing negative to say about such a positive job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat people to lead by example. They've shown me with hard work I can be very successful and create the future I've always wanted!

Jan 30, 2014

Thank you. This is a very insightful post for us.

InStile was able not only able to help me grow professionally but personally in the right direction

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

ProsIt gives my life structure and has very supportive co-workers that are a pleasure to be around. It is much more than a job or career, but more of a lifestyle. By far the best place I've ever been employed.

ConsWith overtime work always available which in return makes me want to work more hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up what your doing, hands down the most positive workplace I've ever been a part of.

My time here at Instile Acquisitions has been an amazing ride.

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time

ProsA great thing about Instile is the welcoming atmosphere. Here at Instile everyone wants everyone to be successful and they are always willing to put you in the right places and with the right people in order for that to happen. The ability to advance here is never ending there is no ceiling with this business which is what truly sold me.

ConsThe one negative with Instile could be the work hours. We do work long hours but if you want to be successful you will have to put in the time and effort. Nothing comes easy in life and this also true at Instile.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for the opportunity to better myself and those around me. I love everything that is going on with the business and all it has to offer.

Jan 30, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We try very hard to provide a dynamic atmosphere where people can grow and learn. We are happy to hear that we accomplished that in your eyes.

Worked for InStile Acquisitions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InStile Acquisitions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InStile Acquisitions CEO Morgan Stiles. All 16 reviews posted anonymously by InStile Acquisitions employees.