InSys Consulting Services

Updated Mar 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

My personal experience working for a company that contacted me for a specific job.

Senior Ad Sales Business Architect (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsJoan Tannenbaum was relentless in getting me to come onto the project they had going at AT&T Adworks and was able to get me the payrate that I was happy and comfortable with and the company hired me as a full time employee to receive benefits which was the deciding factor on leaving a job that I was only employed for 6 months when this all happened.

ConsMy managers with Insys were lacking in communication, I never knew what to expect, how things were going and I was the one who took leadership in working closely with the upper management to know what was going on, never new when my contract was going to expire and it was very frustrating to be put into a position and then pretty much left on my own, thankfully I am at a level in my career to be able to do handle that but anyone else may have been completely lost.

After a while I knew I was a one project hire and not someone they had any interest in finding more work for after AT&T was completed or expired.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave meetings with your offsite teams once and a while, feedback and proactive conversations about when the project is expiring instead of going day to day not knowing if its time for me look for different work or your going to get me on another project, the running joke with my colleagues was have you heard from (insert name here) and laughed, which is really pretty sad.

I did the job well and really had to design my own job description and put myself into the role I felt was vacant. Good experience for me but never got an exit interview or a goodbye from my bosses!

Worked for InSys Consulting Services? Contribute to the Community!